Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray uploaded by Taylor T.

Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray

Firm Style Finishing Spray Give your style super-hero hold with memory.  Spray on enhanced shine.  Helps protect against sun damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell . Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Paul Mitchell  product, please retain your purchase r see more...

• "I loved it and still use it to this day!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked this spray as I use it daily!" in 1 review
  • "I have super duper curly hair, and i use it every day." in 1 review
Erin D.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have used this product for 10 years and loved it, however, within the last year something has changed. I bought it twice thinking maybe the first time was a fluke, but it was just as bad the second time. It was almost like i was spraying water on my hair. No hold, it just made it soft and limp. I'm so sad, because this used to be my favorite hairspray :(
Karen D.
College Park, MD
This works well to set my style in place whether I use it to freeze my naturally wavy hair in place or to keep away Frizzies after straightening my hair. It kind of smells like watermelon lip gloss to me. It's $11 for an 8.5 oz bottle of it at Ulta.
Sonia C.
El Cajon, CA
With this product you only need a little bit and your hair will stay in place i would recommend this for fine to medium hair. Smells great too the only down side is that it is a spray so your hair will get a little wet on top but drays quick.
Raegan S.
Fontana, CA
I really love this product I buy the biggest bottle and have gone through three bottles already! I use it as my hairspray because I hate that crunchy feel and I'm not into aerosol sprays! This makes your hair shiny but locks in whatever style! I even use it for volume! Just an all over favorite for me.
Megan B.
This is the best smelling hair spray ever. I used this all growing up. I prefer aerosol hairspray now but this is a great option if you want a pump hairspray. Fantastic hold and doesn't fill the hair.
Kimberly S.
Lancaster, New York
This hair spray is my go to! I carry it everywhere! Whenever I travel or whenever I do my hair to go out I use this one! It holds my hair in place all day without any movement or touch ups! Best product ever!
Alisha L.
Kingsbury, IN
This stuff brings back memories for me. i love the smell. and my grandma use to always smell like this. she would do my hair with it. and.i started buying it. and i still do to this day. love paul Mitchell products.
Paula Z.
Three Rivers, MI
I have used this for years, even back in the 80-90's with my "big hair" days. Great if you want your style to stay in place. Great for special hairstyles like for a wedd8ng or prom.
Mackenzie M.
Would like this item if it was in an aerisol can. Hate that these kind of nozzels only spray in one place. The product does work well though if you spray far enough away
leah f.
Summit, NJ
I use it daily! its keeps my hair healthy happy and shiny. There is no doubt it is too pricey, also while staying voluminous i can enjoy messy free hair all day!
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
Is this product good to used for your hair?