Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray

by Paul Mitchell

Provide hair with a powerful hold and memory, and even a shiny finish with Paul Mitchell's Freeze and Shine Super Spray®. This maximum hold hairspray includes firm-holding styling ingredients to hold your style firmly in place, while leaving it with a gorgeous, shiny finish. Great for up-dos, this finishing spray is the perfect product for achieving beautiful styles for medium to coarse hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides powerful hold and memory, and creates a shiny finish.

HOW IT WORKS

Firm-holding styling ingredients lock in your look.

ADDED BONUS

Excellent for medium to coarse hair types.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

What is your favorite product for curly hair?
Im in need of the perfect hair spray for a short frilly kind of hair cut with tons of texture. I love Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine but it gets a tad too stiff Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray ?
Is this product good to used for your hair?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray!
Product Highlights
“I have super duper curly hair, and i use it every day.” in reviews
“I really liked this spray as I use it daily!” in reviews
“I loved it and still use it to this day!” in reviews
Boise
This is a fantastic product. I love the hold. It smells lovely.. I’ve been using this product since high school . Yes. Decades. Lol. I love that it’s non aerosol. So it makes our environment a bit better not killing our ozone. You can purchase it just about anywhere. I alway look for deals discounts etc because it can be a bit pricey. So when it goes on sale, I stock up. Great for all hair types. Cons... only thing I don’t like is it’s not a “quick” dry spray. It takes a few seconds to dry. So when you spray. Don’t touch your hair right after or you’ll get that crunchy look and that would make for a bad hair day.
Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray Hi guys it's me again! Lol.. just my thoughts on this Oldie but Goodie! This product has given me great hold w/o flaking and super shiny hair for 15+ yrs. It's never failed me once its loht fragrance and super hold make this a trusted traveling companion for everyday use. A Little on the pricier side but it definitely lives up to it's promise. Until next time
This is the best hairspray, hands down. It’s my go to for everyday and special occasions. I have it it three different holds. I use a light hold for everyday, a medium for weekend fun and a super for special events. The scent isn’t overpowering and it truly stays put. Look no further ladies and gents, you’ve found the holy grail!
Omaha, NE
I started using this product about a month ago and I really like it. It is a fine mist and keeps my hair up in a sleek pony. I do have very adamant flyaways near the front of my face that do not like to stay down but this helps a little. Might need to find a gel for that.
PLANT CITY, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This hairspray is really nice! I use it for updos to set the style and leave a nice, subtle shine. It smells really nice and does the job. My only issue is the nozzle gets quite gummy. But, running under hot water or peeling off the gummy layer is all you need to do to be back in business.
Vista, CA
I just recently started using this hairspray because I was having a hard time finding one that would hold my style without being super heavy or too crunchy. This one works perfectly at holding my post-braid waves and my curls with little to no crunch
Michigan City, IN
I've been using this spray for years and even though I've tried others just to save money, I ended up going through those faster and didn't like the results. It holds without being heavy, which is the most important part. It's worth every penny!
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this hairspray. It holds well and a little bit goes a long way. It is kinda sticky, but I can deal with it. It’s also a bit pricey, but Ulta occasionally has deals on their hairsprays! Ulta also lets you use coupons, sometimes!
For a non aerosol hair spray this is my top choice. Doesn’t have quite a strong hold BUT (!) it smells great and doesn’t make your hair crunchy. I use it as a daily spray to keep my fly always down more than anything else.
Uniontown, OH
Only hair spray I use, and will continue to use! Pretty sure I have used this since I even knew what hair spray was. I love the smell, and it holds my curls when needed and keeps my hair under control when it’s humid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Alyn Grace S. • il y a 2 mois
I have been using Nexxus Comb Thru Volumizing spray under my style. You can still work with it and not too stiff. My hairdresser tells me to let it sit a bit before styling. At the end, I still use Freeze and Shine. Can't imagine ever giving it up. Have used forever!