Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray uploaded by Taylor T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Firm Style Finishing Spray Give your style super-hero hold with memory.  Spray on enhanced shine.  Helps protect against sun damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell . Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Paul Mitchell  product, please retain your purchase r see more...

• "I have super duper curly hair, and i use it every day." in 1 review
  • "I loved it and still use it to this day!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked this spray as I use it daily!" in 1 review
Lola D.
Most I use super clean extra but I always have this on hand as it helps with twists n style
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely holds up to its name and price. I really liked this spray as I use it daily!
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
I have super duper curly hair, and i use it every day. I have zero issues with it, and doesn't seem to leave the greasy residue that some hair products do
Natalie  C.
I don't know about super hero hold but it does work very good for a spray on product. I have wavy/curly hair and use it weekly.
Mackenzie M.
Would like this item if it was in an aerisol can. Hate that these kind of nozzels only spray in one place. The product does work well though if you spray far enough away
leah f.
Summit, NJ
I use it daily! its keeps my hair healthy happy and shiny. There is no doubt it is too pricey, also while staying voluminous i can enjoy messy free hair all day!
Candace W.
My mother is a hairdresser and when I was younger she always bought me this hairspray. I loved it and still use it to this day!
Alisha L.
Kingsbury, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff brings back memories for me. i love the smell. and my grandma use to always smell like this. she would do my hair with it. and.i started buying it. and i still do to this day. love paul Mitchell products.
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
This hairspray is great! It gives me the hold I need with just one or two sprays. I have been using this product for years now and it never fails.
Connie G.
Sterrett, AL
I love this spray! It smells good, does not bother my allergies, light but holds my hair in place, and can be easily combed through! It is my favorite!
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
Is this product good to used for your hair?