BY PAUL MITCHELL #86 in Hairspray

Provide hair with a powerful hold and memory, and even a shiny finish with Paul Mitchell's Freeze and Shine Super Spray®. This maximum hold hairspray includes firm-holding styling ingredients to hold your style firmly in place, while leaving it with a gorgeous, shiny finish. Great for up-dos, this finishing spray is the perfect product for achieving beautiful styles for medium to coarse hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides powerful hold and memory, and creates a shiny finish.

HOW IT WORKS

Firm-holding styling ingredients lock in your look.

ADDED BONUS

Excellent for medium to coarse hair types.

FEATURES

• "I really liked this spray as I use it daily!" in 1 review
  • "I have super duper curly hair, and i use it every day." in 1 review
Shayna R.
Sioux city, IA
I love the way this spray works it does its job but the smell isnt as appealing. I likw to use hair products that smell good so my hair does too! I still use this time to time whilst using other products that cover the smell.
Shonda F.
Jefferson City
I love this hairspray! It holds my hair,even when it’s windy. Has a nice smell to it and is easy to use. I have thin fine hair and it does not weigh down. The products does all it says it will do, I wouldn’t change a thing. I will continue to buy.
Brandy T.
I love this Hair spray for me I have a hard time finding something that doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair is very thick and course. Really this is my number one hair spay at the moment I will definitely buy it again!
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
This is the only Hairspray I will use. It smells well, the hold lasts all day, and it keeps my daughter's hair hurricane proof. I am constantly getting compliments on her hair. I really owe it all to Paul Mitchell.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Smells good! Paul Mitchell usually knows what’s up when it comes to hair care haven’t tried much from him I didn’t like. On the pricier end but it’s high end so worth it to me. Always recommend
Paula T.
Bluffton, SC
I live in the humid south. This is the only hairspray that keeps my hair from going frizzy. Smells great too and even though it seems expensive the bottle lasts forever.
Amber C.
This hairspray is everything! It's expensive but you dont need to use a ton of it to hold your hair like you do with drugstore brand hairsprays so a bottle lasts twice as long. It doesnt leave your hair flaky with with white residue. It jus leaves it shiny and holds everything in place. I have a boatload of baby hairs and flyaways so I've searched for the right hairspray to use with updo's for years and this is one. Ultra sells a travel size bottle for $5.50 if you're looking to try it out. I highly recommend!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this stuff for the price! When I think of Paul Mitchell, I always think luxury hair care. I found this at Target for 12 bucks so I picked it up. It works well on keeping my curly hair tamed during the humid summers. The only complaint I have is the sprayer. I hate those, and prefer an aerosol spray because no matter what after a certain amount of time these seem to mess up and not dispense product anymore. Not just this brand, but most if not all hairsprays with this type of nozzle.
Lisa A.
Freeze and shine does exactly as it is titled. Your hair will not and cannot move once you spray this into your hair! Be aware this will stiffen your hair, and you won't be getting beachy look with this spray. But if you need a long lasting hold with shine throughout the day, this is the stuff for you. PS. this will last you a long long time and worth the purchase.
Dana W.
I rated this 4 out of 5 stars because it does exactly what the name says, freeze and shine. It would be best used for styles that will be in humid climates or for special occasions/recitals. I will say it is difficult to wash out if you overuse it.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Does this really hold all day and not feel stiff on the hair. most hair sprays say they hold all day and then after an hour or so here come the fly aways.
Enisy S.
How much it is?
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
Does this weigh down air significantly or make it greasy?
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
Is this product good to used for your hair?
Cristy L.
My curls doesn't hold very easy, would this do the job? And it will leave a sticky and stiff hair?