Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Shayna R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #34 in Texturizing Spray

Shayna R.
Sioux city, IA
I love the way this spray works it does its job but the smell isnt as appealing. I likw to use hair products that smell good so my hair does too! I still use this time to time whilst using other products that cover the smell.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Smells good! Paul Mitchell usually knows what’s up when it comes to hair care haven’t tried much from him I didn’t like. On the pricier end but it’s high end so worth it to me. Always recommend
501 C.
Merriam, KS
You really can't go wrong with Paul Mitchell but this in particular really helps styles keep their hold and shape. I use it when my hair is styled shorter, and it's a good value as you can usually find a good sale or bogo deal at most beauty stores.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Great product! Gives you an extra oomph but doesn’t make your hair sticky or hard! Gives you the amount of texture you need, without making your hair look bogged down with a ton of product!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I highly recommend this product, it is known all over the country. its a very good price. When you apply and try to fix you're hair, it doesn't leave white when it dries. Gives you a long lasting shine and soft. Also you can use it for waves and doesn't leave you're hands sticky after applying or fixing you're hair to make them waves.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
This has been my go to freeze and hold for years. Bumps - high bangs, side parts. This product gets the job done with out feeling overly stiff and sticky. Great hold all day long whether I use it on wet or dry hair.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
This is the BEST product in my hair arsenal. It makes my hair shiny and manageable, every day of the week. Especially in humidity-prone Florida, my hair will look and feel wonderful - NOT LIKE ARMOR - do matter how hot, humid or sticky it gets. Worth every penny!
Shelby C.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this spray! It holds my hair in place all day long and it doesn't weigh it down. My hair is still super shiny and not all greasy looking like some other products make your hair look!
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
This is the only hairspray I've used for the past 5 years. I absolutely love the holdbot provides. My only complaint is i wish it smelled a little better. It definitely smells like hairspray. Would be better if it had a lighter, fresh scent to it.
Alyssa M.
Staten Island, NY
Great product and tames my frizzy hair and gives it shine! I always go to Paul Mitchell products because it's just like the salon quality I get whenever I color my hair
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
Does this weigh down air significantly or make it greasy?
Enisy S.
How much it is?
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Does this product hold up well in humid climates?
suzana m.
Esse oleo tem o poder de revitaizar qualquer cabelo