BY PAUL MITCHELL #22 in Texturizing Spray

Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I highly recommend this product, it is known all over the country. its a very good price. When you apply and try to fix you're hair, it doesn't leave white when it dries. Gives you a long lasting shine and soft. Also you can use it for waves and doesn't leave you're hands sticky after applying or fixing you're hair to make them waves.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
This is the BEST product in my hair arsenal. It makes my hair shiny and manageable, every day of the week. Especially in humidity-prone Florida, my hair will look and feel wonderful - NOT LIKE ARMOR - do matter how hot, humid or sticky it gets. Worth every penny!
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
This is the only hairspray I've used for the past 5 years. I absolutely love the holdbot provides. My only complaint is i wish it smelled a little better. It definitely smells like hairspray. Would be better if it had a lighter, fresh scent to it.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
This has been my go to freeze and hold for years. Bumps - high bangs, side parts. This product gets the job done with out feeling overly stiff and sticky. Great hold all day long whether I use it on wet or dry hair.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
This product is pricey but worth the money. Doesn't leave white when it dries. I take advantage if there is a great deal on this
Ashley M.
This is a fantistic spray, the best finishing touches to your hair, leaves a long lasting shine and softness, great product
Michelle H.
Algonac, MI
One of the best hairspray around. Lasts all day/night and for a great price.highly recommend
Shelby C.
I love this spray! It holds my hair in place all day long and it doesn't weigh it down. My hair is still super shiny and not all greasy looking like some other products make your hair look!
Alyssa M.
Staten Island , NY
Great product and tames my frizzy hair and gives it shine! I always go to Paul Mitchell products because it's just like the salon quality I get whenever I color my hair
Lonette R.
Southaven, MS
This is the best hairspray ever. I love the hold and the way it smells. It is definitely worth the value and is a must have for me. I will ALWAYS have this on hand. Be careful who you let use it.... It may disappear.
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
Does this weigh down air significantly or make it greasy?
Enisy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much it is?
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product hold up well in humid climates?
suzana m.
Esse oleo tem o poder de revitaizar qualquer cabelo