Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray uploaded by Fernanda M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Freeze And Shine Spray Will Give You Extreme Hold And Shine All Day Long, It Also Contains Sun Screening Properties To Protect Your Hair. For All Hair Types. see more...

Candice D.
Mesa, AZ
Really does what it says... it does have a high alcohol content and stings my little girls gead so only I use it. If you use it a lot it will dry out your hair.
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.
Olivia M.
Hot Springs, AR
I LOVE THE SMELL!!! it smells like watermelons. And it holds so well. I got this at my salon. I use every other day.
Fernanda M.
Murray, UT
I have thin, straight/ curly hair and it's hard to style. When I get it styled, I want it to stay that way. As a busy professional, I don't bother with my hair after initially fixing it in the morning so I want it to stay looking nice without needing a touch up. THIS is the ONLY hair spray I have found that is reasonably priced and works excellent! I have tried others and end up wasting them or giving them away only to go back to my tried and true Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray!