Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Finishing Spray Refill for Unisex, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Jessica P.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell FREEZE AND SHINE SUPER FINISHING SPRAY REFILL 33.8 OZ (WITHOUT SPRAYER) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product, to truly leaves your hair shinning and very smooth. The smell is umbelievable and it didn't make my hair oily.the other advantage to has is that it didn't irritated my scalp, I got very sensitive skin and whenever i find something is good and it doesn't give me any type of itching, I keep it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Dundalk, MD
This is my all time favorite finishing spray. It's expensive but it works so well with my hair, its not too heavy and my hair doesn't feel greasy or oily. It smells amazing and I think is definitely worth the money. Definitely recommend to others.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Riverbank, CA
Love this spray. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It holds all day but I am still able to comb out at the end of the day.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
La Salle, MI
If you are looking for something with a great hold but doesn't feel stiff this is for you
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
My hair does not curl... at all!!! Not only was I able to curl my hair and have it stay all night comma but I was able to sleep in it and have it almost as beautiful and curly as when I first called it. I've tried several brands as I am a ballet dancer but Paul Mitchell freeze and shine has been the best product I've ever used for Hairspray!
Kat M.
Kat M.
This is PM best product! It is wonderful to use after blow drying, before curling iron. The iron curls set quickly and firmly, but brush through without a problem. I recommend combing the curls first with your fingers, just to loosen them up, then continue with styling. Complete style with a finishing spray of this product for excellent hold.
Taira X.
Taira X.
By far the best freezing spray for long lasting hold. My mother has been using this since I was a little girl and it still goes above and beyond any other maximum hold hair spray that I've come across.
Brook B.
Brook B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the only hair spray that will hold my hair. My hair has a lot of different textures to it so it has been hard to find other things that work in it.
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Sauk Village, IL
This is the only spray that hold my style yet feels soft and natural. The best thing I like about it is that I can brush my hair and it doesn't leave white flecks in my hair like other sprays do.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Prescott, AZ
This is pretty much the only hair spray i purchase. it has the perfect amount of hold, not too much and never too sticky, it smells great and is eco friendly, never tested on fur babies!!