Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Finishing Spray Refill for Unisex, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Jessica P.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell FREEZE AND SHINE SUPER FINISHING SPRAY REFILL 33.8 OZ (WITHOUT SPRAYER) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat M.
Kat M.
This is PM best product! It is wonderful to use after blow drying, before curling iron. The iron curls set quickly and firmly, but brush through without a problem. I recommend combing the curls first with your fingers, just to loosen them up, then continue with styling. Complete style with a finishing spray of this product for excellent hold.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
My hair does not curl... at all!!! Not only was I able to curl my hair and have it stay all night comma but I was able to sleep in it and have it almost as beautiful and curly as when I first called it. I've tried several brands as I am a ballet dancer but Paul Mitchell freeze and shine has been the best product I've ever used for Hairspray!
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product, to truly leaves your hair shinning and very smooth. The smell is umbelievable and it didn't make my hair oily.the other advantage to has is that it didn't irritated my scalp, I got very sensitive skin and whenever i find something is good and it doesn't give me any type of itching, I keep it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Dundalk, MD
This is my all time favorite finishing spray. It's expensive but it works so well with my hair, its not too heavy and my hair doesn't feel greasy or oily. It smells amazing and I think is definitely worth the money. Definitely recommend to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Prescott, AZ
This is pretty much the only hair spray i purchase. it has the perfect amount of hold, not too much and never too sticky, it smells great and is eco friendly, never tested on fur babies!!
Gina F.
Gina F.
Wayne, NJ
I love this spray, it smells good. It doesn't make my hair heavy, feels so light and shiny. It's a great product, it's exactly what my hair likes!
Nice scent that's long lasting.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I've been using this finishing spray since I was 12!! It has amazing hold for thosr styles that you eant tob stay in place. It sprays evenly and the scent is amazing.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Freeze and Shine is perfect if you are looking for a STRONG hold without flaking. I use this product for updo's and hair styles that I need to last all night.
Dorice D.
Dorice D.
Cedartown, Ga
This product is great to use before blow drying your hair. It smells great. Leaves your hair feeling soft and not oily like other products
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Carlisle, PA
I have been using this hair spray for many years. This product offers great hold for that finished look. It also has a great smell!