BY PAUL MITCHELL

Long lasting hold and brilliant shine make Paul Mitchell's Freeze & Shine Spray the perfect addition to your hair regimen. Features & Benefits: Provides Powerful, Long-Lasting Hold Firm-holding styling resins provide intense hold and memory Contains a blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary to enhance and intensify shine Added Protection, formulated to help protect from the sun Finishing spray Give your style 'super-hero' hold with memory. Spray on enhanced shine. Helps protect against sun damage. To help protect our environment, this formula meets stringent VOC clean air standards. .A. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Ive always used paul Mitchel and never have any complaints, it doesn't make my hair to oily and give off a nice shine.
Christina A.
I've tried Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Spray a couple of times and I LOVED IT! Not only did it hold my hair in the style that I wanted, it smelt really good and it added a nice little shine to my hair. I will definitely use it again in the future!
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
My favorite hairspray. I have always loved the smell it is so fresh and addicting. This hairspray never flaked off, felt sticky or crunchy. The only hairspray i will buy.
Steph S.
Wauseon, OH
Paul mitchell hair products! Awesome hair spray product........works great and smells even better!!!!
Lisa C.
Lusby, MD
This hairspray is amazing. Its my all time favorite. It ho!LDS my style all day. It is weightless.
Stephanie B.
Sterling, IL
This spray not only holds the curls in place but it also provides a very radiant shine to your hair!
Holly P.
Niles, MI
It really holds your hair. This is the only brand of hairspray we use. My teenage girls love it.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I really like this is leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny even though it is mostly dull, thin, and either extremely flat or extra wavy. It stays in place, manages frizz, and just keeps he overall look of my hair great. Will repurchase this product.
Helene R.
Temecula, CA
This stuff is extremely sticky so once you have your hair where you want it use this, it won't move until you wash it.
Claire P.
Minnetonka, MN
I use this for my hair and love it! My hair is thick and sort, but when I put this on my ends it gives it the perfect amount of volume when I tease it!
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My curls doesn't hold very easy, would this do the job? And it will leave a sticky and stiff hair?