BY PAUL MITCHELL

Long lasting hold and brilliant shine make Paul Mitchell's Freeze & Shine Spray the perfect addition to your hair regimen. Features & Benefits: Provides Powerful, Long-Lasting Hold Firm-holding styling resins provide intense hold and memory Contains a blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary to enhance and intensify shine Added Protection, formulated to help protect from the sun Finishing spray Give your style 'super-hero' hold with memory. Spray on enhanced shine. Helps protect against sun damage. To help protect our environment, this formula meets stringent VOC clean air standards. .A. see more...

Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another great hair product. It has great hold and shine. The hold should last all night/day. It also has a really nice smell. You just have to be carefull to not over spray this product as you will end up with sticky hair. I am almost out and I will be getting another bottle of this if I remember correctly I think it goes for around $15 or so at Ulta.
Tessa S.
This product is amazing! I used it for my prom up-do and it lasted all night when it usually falls out. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I did not make my hair super hard, stiff or crunchy. It is not very pricey and can be purchased at ULTA.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Hairspray ever!!! It smells of fresh cut grass and watermelons. It holds hair all day and makes your hair super shiny. I love this product and so does the hubby. it over exceeds my expectations and would recommend this product to everybody!
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keep your favorite hairstyle in place with the Paul Mitchell Firm Style Freeze and Shine Super Spray. This hairstyle spray's strong holding power ensures all-day management. The freeze and Shine Super Spray was created by the experts behind Paul Mitchell products to provide hold and to manage fly-aways
Donna M.
goshen, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this stuff is incredible. Great for scrunching hair for that wavy look. Do not over use or it will be crunchy.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
This is my favorite hairspray. Especially for scrunching. My favorite part is that it smells like watermelon.
Emily A.
This is perfect for when you really don't want your hair to move at all and the smell is amazing
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
This is my go to hairspray. I love it! I have used it for years and will for years to come!
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This is a good product to use as a spritz I would not use that as a hairspray
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Ive always used paul Mitchel and never have any complaints, it doesn't make my hair to oily and give off a nice shine.
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My curls doesn't hold very easy, would this do the job? And it will leave a sticky and stiff hair?