BY PAUL MITCHELL

Long lasting hold and brilliant shine make Paul Mitchell's Freeze & Shine Spray the perfect addition to your hair regimen. Features & Benefits: Provides Powerful, Long-Lasting Hold Firm-holding styling resins provide intense hold and memory Contains a blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary to enhance and intensify shine Added Protection, formulated to help protect from the sun Finishing spray Give your style 'super-hero' hold with memory. Spray on enhanced shine. Helps protect against sun damage. To help protect our environment, this formula meets stringent VOC clean air standards. .A. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keep your favorite hairstyle in place with the Paul Mitchell Firm Style Freeze and Shine Super Spray. This hairstyle spray's strong holding power ensures all-day management. The freeze and Shine Super Spray was created by the experts behind Paul Mitchell products to provide hold and to manage fly-aways
Emily A.
This is perfect for when you really don't want your hair to move at all and the smell is amazing
Holly P.
Niles, MI
It really holds your hair. This is the only brand of hairspray we use. My teenage girls love it.
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
My favorite hairspray. I have always loved the smell it is so fresh and addicting. This hairspray never flaked off, felt sticky or crunchy. The only hairspray i will buy.
Lisa C.
Lusby, MD
This hairspray is amazing. Its my all time favorite. It ho!LDS my style all day. It is weightless.
Steph S.
Wauseon, OH
Paul mitchell hair products! Awesome hair spray product........works great and smells even better!!!!
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Ive always used paul Mitchel and never have any complaints, it doesn't make my hair to oily and give off a nice shine.
Stephanie B.
Sterling, IL
This spray not only holds the curls in place but it also provides a very radiant shine to your hair!
Christina A.
I've tried Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Spray a couple of times and I LOVED IT! Not only did it hold my hair in the style that I wanted, it smelt really good and it added a nice little shine to my hair. I will definitely use it again in the future!
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I really like this is leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny even though it is mostly dull, thin, and either extremely flat or extra wavy. It stays in place, manages frizz, and just keeps he overall look of my hair great. Will repurchase this product.
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My curls doesn't hold very easy, would this do the job? And it will leave a sticky and stiff hair?