BY PAUL MITCHELL

Long lasting hold and brilliant shine make Paul Mitchell's Freeze & Shine Spray the perfect addition to your hair regimen. Features & Benefits: Provides Powerful, Long-Lasting Hold Firm-holding styling resins provide intense hold and memory Contains a blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary to enhance and intensify shine Added Protection, formulated to help protect from the sun Finishing spray Give your style 'super-hero' hold with memory. Spray on enhanced shine. Helps protect against sun damage. To help protect our environment, this formula meets stringent VOC clean air standards. .A. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
This is another great hair product. It has great hold and shine. The hold should last all night/day. It also has a really nice smell. You just have to be carefull to not over spray this product as you will end up with sticky hair. I am almost out and I will be getting another bottle of this if I remember correctly I think it goes for around $15 or so at Ulta.
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
Mililani, HI
If you want some shine and mega hold this is the product for you!! The name of this products says it all! After spraying the product, your hair will freeze into place and have a beautiful shine to it. The only thing you need to make sure of is to not spray too much. It could get a little thick/tacky, if that makes any sense. The smell though, is great!
Maria Fernanda V.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keep your favorite hairstyle in place with the Paul Mitchell Firm Style Freeze and Shine Super Spray. This hairstyle spray's strong holding power ensures all-day management. The freeze and Shine Super Spray was created by the experts behind Paul Mitchell products to provide hold and to manage fly-aways
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
This product is amazing! I used it for my prom up-do and it lasted all night when it usually falls out. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I did not make my hair super hard, stiff or crunchy. It is not very pricey and can be purchased at ULTA.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I really like this is leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny even though it is mostly dull, thin, and either extremely flat or extra wavy. It stays in place, manages frizz, and just keeps he overall look of my hair great. Will repurchase this product.
Wendi P.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Hairspray ever!!! It smells of fresh cut grass and watermelons. It holds hair all day and makes your hair super shiny. I love this product and so does the hubby. it over exceeds my expectations and would recommend this product to everybody!
Reece X.
Reece X.
Columbiana, OH
I love this product because you don't have to use a lot to get the job done so it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend. This is a high end product I think but its definite worth the buy. Leave a nice shine
Alise G.
Alise G.
Gulfport, MS
My favorite hairspray, I either use this or rave, but this is by far the best. It doesn't leave my hair sticky and it is super easy to wash out of my hair.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Love this hair spray. It holds great and smells great as well. I would recommend this item to a friend without a doubt great product.
Donna M.
Donna M.
goshen, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this stuff is incredible. Great for scrunching hair for that wavy look. Do not over use or it will be crunchy.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My curls doesn't hold very easy, would this do the job? And it will leave a sticky and stiff hair?