BY PAUL MITCHELL

Darling E.
Darling E.
Northglenn, CO
So my daughter was a dancer for an Mestizo dancing company. And I did her hair. And I tried different hair sprays. Then I found this one. And oh my goodness did it work! Her hair lasted through all her dance recitals (which were mostly outdoors) and it gave a beautiful shine! I love this product and highly recommend!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my faves great Strong hold
Stays all day even when I sweat it is not to sticky! I live in Missouri where is extremely humid so a long lasting spray is what I need and my preference is Paul Mitchell I would definitely consider buying this product again in the future if I currently use it daily
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
I like this spray because it adds shine and holds. however it makes my hair a tad bit too stiff and tends to dry it out if I use it too often or too much.
Marielle C.
Marielle C.
Los Banos, CA
I use this if I'm going out for the night with friends or special occasions. It controls the frizzyness and it looks absolutely healthy and shiny
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Best hold you will EVER find. This stuff will hold prom styles.. wet sets.. you can't find anything else to compare to this. It works so good.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the smell of this product. Very flexible but golds curls. I tend to run my hands through my hair a lot and this product worked great!
Tayler J.
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
I have used this for 10+ years and it's my favorite. It's not heavy and doesn't weigh down your style like other products do. 5 stars!
Haylee C.
Haylee C.
Ravenna
This product keeps your hair in place and doesn't move until you was your hair again! The added shine is a huge bonus too!
brook j.
brook j.
Dudley, NC
This stuff is great! Holds my clients styles for days. Sprays a fine mist, makes hair shiny & smells like watermelon!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
I've been using this for over ten years it really works great for the flyaway hairs! Will continue to repurchase
Yaquelin G.
Yaquelin G.
What its the price for this product, I would like to try it and I want to know where they have the best deals for it.