Add a Photo

By PAUL MITCHELL
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.

This is THE ONLY hair spray that I'll use. I've been a loyal user for over 15 years and I don't have any intention of even trying anything else. It's a strong enough hold that if I let my curls dry naturally and spray them before bed, when I wake up they don't look slept on. It also doesn't build up and feel heavy or dirty, which is amazing because you can also brush it out.
Darling E.
Darling E.
Northglenn, CO

So my daughter was a dancer for an Mestizo dancing company. And I did her hair. And I tried different hair sprays. Then I found this one. And oh my goodness did it work! Her hair lasted through all her dance recitals (which were mostly outdoors) and it gave a beautiful shine! I love this product and highly recommend!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

One of my faves great Strong hold
Stays all day even when I sweat it is not to sticky! I live in Missouri where is extremely humid so a long lasting spray is what I need and my preference is Paul Mitchell I would definitely consider buying this product again in the future if I currently use it daily
saint s.
saint s.

The best hold ever. Use this as your final mist and forget about it. Holds up even thru the toughest humidity. A little goes a long way. Long time staple in my arsenal of haircare products.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I have been using Freeze and Shine for years. While I have tried other brands, Freeze and Shine gives the b St hold while keeping your hair soft. Can't live without it.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.

I like this spray because it adds shine and holds. however it makes my hair a tad bit too stiff and tends to dry it out if I use it too often or too much.
Trina H.
Trina H.
Mc Donald, PA

I used this product to enhance the wave/curl in my hair. Before my hair is completely dry, I spray and scrunch my hair. It does not leave a wet look.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a great product, it helps keep fine hair that won't hold a style to well...actually keep its style. It's not crunchy but it can keep a hold.
Marielle C.
Marielle C.
Los Banos, CA

I use this if I'm going out for the night with friends or special occasions. It controls the frizzyness and it looks absolutely healthy and shiny
Valerie J.
Valerie J.

Best hold you will EVER find. This stuff will hold prom styles.. wet sets.. you can't find anything else to compare to this. It works so good.
Yaquelin G.
Yaquelin G.

What its the price for this product, I would like to try it and I want to know where they have the best deals for it.