BY PAUL MITCHELL

Buy on Jet.com
Emily W.
Emily W.
I love this hairspray! This has the best hold I have found yet! This will definitely make your hair hard but boy does it work! This is something I would recommend for updo . The scent is a little strong but nothing you can't handle. I would definitely recommend this
Beth V.
Beth V.
This has been my favorite go to product for years. I use it daily when my hair is super short before I dry it and then to spike the back up. it holds the best.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Landen
Love love love this is by far my favorite .. Awesome spray awsesome stay awesome product what you'd expect from paul Mitchell
Marrina F.
Marrina F.
Fresno
I like using this product once in awhile..
didn't give it five stars because if you put too much ur hair feels oily n yucky
Connie F.
Connie F.
Rupert, ID
I love the freeze & spray. It keeps my hasir perfectly in pkavd & always shiny. When I come it at night my hasir is soft.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
How to build up that it puts on the hair is ok to use every once in awhile but it's not good for a dairy product
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love this product long lasting, doesn't leave flakes like other brands, and smells wonderful.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA
Doesn't feel heavy in your hair at all and has an amazing smell to it I husky recommend this .
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
This is my favorite hairspray! I have curly hair, and when I straighten it, I spritz a little in the the palms of my hands, and run it over my hair. It keeps everything in place all day, especially when it's humid.
Jammie C.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Freeze and shine is a classic crunchy hair spray. if you want your hair to stay put all day and night this is your product! It also smells great! if you are going for "natural looking hold" this is not for you.