BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine Spray is a super hold finishing spray that provides powerful, long-lasting hold. Formulated with an activated botanical blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary helps to enhance shine, formula also offers added protection against sun damage. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Emily W.
I love this hairspray! This has the best hold I have found yet! This will definitely make your hair hard but boy does it work! This is something I would recommend for updo . The scent is a little strong but nothing you can't handle. I would definitely recommend this
Jenna B.
This is my favorite hairspray! I have curly hair, and when I straighten it, I spritz a little in the the palms of my hands, and run it over my hair. It keeps everything in place all day, especially when it's humid.
Lili
I've been using this since I was little. This hairspray has a nice smell & when you spray it, that hair will not be going anywhere! Doesn't make your hair feel to hard & stiff. Just enough to keep in place
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Freeze and shine is a classic crunchy hair spray. if you want your hair to stay put all day and night this is your product! It also smells great! if you are going for "natural looking hold" this is not for you.
Brooke W.
I love Paul Mitchell products, I was first introduced to them when I was actually pretty young. If I could keep up and use all Paul Mitchell I would, but it's to expensive to keep up with. This stuff smells so good though, definitely worth putting in your hair if you can!!!
Beth V.
This has been my favorite go to product for years. I use it daily when my hair is super short before I dry it and then to spike the back up. it holds the best.
Chelsee E.
Memphis
I have dry Frizzy hair and a mom of three and upswing these Product makes me feel like I have take hours to get ready when its only been 5 min.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
I love paul Mitchell products I love how they make my clients hair so soft and also how it adds just enough shine that's not too oily looking
Audrey H.
Newburyport, MA
An okay product. Can make hair sticky and sometimes stick together, I would say use a small amount at a time and build it to your liking.
Josie T.
Knoxville, TN
Anything paul mitchell is my favorite! This product is so amazing. It made my hair extra shiny and super healthy! I use this everyday!