BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gently cleanse lightened or highlighted blonde hair while repairing damage with Forever Blonde® Shampoo from Paul Mitchell®. This color-safe shampoo keeps hair colorful and healthy, while KerActive protein repairs damage and seals the cuticle for beautiful, elegant, salon-quality results.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses lightened and highlighted blonde hair while helping to repair damage and seal the cuticle.

HOW IT WORKS

Powered by exclusive KerActive protein and safflower oleosomes.

ADDED BONUS

Helps keep blonde hair light, bright and healthy.

FEATURES

• Is this shampoo purple in pigmentation? What about condit...2 Answers
  • How long does it take for the product to take effect in y...1 Answers
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve used almost every single product in the Paul Mitchell collection (including pets) at some point. I used to go to a Paul Mitchell salon to get my hair done. The one thing I have to say is they’re all similar in quality - some stand out very slightly more than others, but overall there are much better salon quality products on the market. While this is a good shampoos I’d recommend opting for something different.
Alexis L.
Spring Hill, FL
I love Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner products all together but I’ve been using this product specifically for the past few months and it is now one of my all time favorites. It smells lovely , I think the color of the shampoo is pretty although that’s not much of an important factor. It leaves my hair feeling softer than before after each use and it’s obvious right off the bat that it is a quality product.
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
I absolutely loved this shampoo when I had platinum blonde hair! It’s a great salon-quality product, and I would definitely recommend using it along with Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Conditioner. I got mine in a little kit where it came with both the shampoo and conditioner at a Paul Mitchell school, which I would definitely recommend because it was quite a bit cheaper. It’s a great toning purple shampoo.
Melisa S.
I LOVE this shampoo, it smells unbelievable and it brought out a lot of my natural highlights. It feels really great going on, and I really enjoyed using it. However, it did make my hair more tangle-y and brittle, so I started using a leave in conditioner after and it’s been awesome!
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
I use Paul Mitchell’s Blonde Forever shampoo for my processed hair. It helps keep the brass coloring out of my hair in between appointments to my stylist. It lathers up well, you don’t need too much product when washing your hair. A little more on the pricey side, but well worth it.
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
I am a blonde and I get highlights every time I go to the salon. This shampoo is my saving grace to keep my blonde from getting brassy. It’s not super outrageously priced and it goes the job. It smells great and always leaves my hair looking like I just got it done at the salon!
Sierra B.
Hudson, FL
I have color treated hair so this Is perfect for me! Compared to other shampoos this doesn’t have any sulfate in it! The shampoo targets color treated hair, and keep color in! It’s a bonus that the shampoo smells amazing! And I would defiantly recommend!
Jenna C.
Albany, NY
Purple shampoos all have a slightly odd smell to them, so in the grand scheme of things this one is one of the best. It’s a thin textured shampoo but foams up nicely. I went platinum blonde about 6 weeks ago and still do not yet need to be re-toned which I believe I can attribute to this shampoo.
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love love LOVE this shampoo. It keeps my hair bright and blonde. It smells fantastic, and a little truly does go a long way. I consistently switch from this shampoo to one other so my hair doesn't get too used to one - but this one is by far my favorite.
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
This is my second favorite shampoo ever. Regardless if you’re blonde or not, this shampoo is great to add shine and softness to any hair. Every time I use this shampoo my hair feels baby soft and smooth. It’s so moisturizing for your hair.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Can this be used for hair other than blonde? I do have blonde highlights.
Becca B.
Vestal, NY
Is this shampoo purple in pigmentation? What about conditioner? I like using shampoo and conditioner often but I hate turning my hair purple from over use
Amanda R.
Powell, OH
I am looking for a new shampoo and was recommended to try Forever Blonde and am curious how good it is. I get blonde highlights put into my hair regularly and also have fine hair so I do not want anything that will weight it down or give it that greasy feel.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I am considering going platinum blonde for the first time ever. Would this product help minimize the damage or should I be looking for a deep conditioner?
Adriana A.
How long does it take for the product to take effect in your hair?

Amazon