BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gently cleanse lightened or highlighted blonde hair while repairing damage with Forever Blonde® Shampoo from Paul Mitchell®. This color-safe shampoo keeps hair colorful and healthy, while KerActive protein repairs damage and seals the cuticle for beautiful, elegant, salon-quality results.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses lightened and highlighted blonde hair while helping to repair damage and seal the cuticle.

HOW IT WORKS

Powered by exclusive KerActive protein and safflower oleosomes.

ADDED BONUS

Helps keep blonde hair light, bright and healthy.

FEATURES

• Is this shampoo purple in pigmentation? What about condit...2 Answers
  • How long does it take for the product to take effect in y...1 Answers
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve used almost every single product in the Paul Mitchell collection (including pets) at some point. I used to go to a Paul Mitchell salon to get my hair done. The one thing I have to say is they’re all similar in quality - some stand out very slightly more than others, but overall there are much better salon quality products on the market. While this is a good shampoos I’d recommend opting for something different.
Kat A.
San Jose
I absolutely loved this shampoo when I had platinum blonde hair! It’s a great salon-quality product, and I would definitely recommend using it along with Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Conditioner. I got mine in a little kit where it came with both the shampoo and conditioner at a Paul Mitchell school, which I would definitely recommend because it was quite a bit cheaper. It’s a great toning purple shampoo.
Jenna-Lee C.
Albany, NY
Purple shampoos all have a slightly odd smell to them, so in the grand scheme of things this one is one of the best. It’s a thin textured shampoo but foams up nicely. I went platinum blonde about 6 weeks ago and still do not yet need to be re-toned which I believe I can attribute to this shampoo.
Amber C.
Honolulu , HI
The shampoo is mediocre compared to other brands I have used. I will use the rest of what I have but won't be purchasing this brand again. It does nothing for my colored blonde highlights. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I can't say it does what it claims to do (keep the blonde bright)
I'll be looking elsewhere for a different shampoo to use next
Erika L.
I recently got a balayge and was recommended this shampoo for my newly added blonde. My hair dress swore by this shampoo and I can honestly say that I'm disappointed. I thought it would keep my blonde, it's beautiful blonde color, but it's only my hair look brassy. I wouldn't recommend buying this, it's a waste of money and spirit killer.
Melisa S.
I LOVE this shampoo, it smells unbelievable and it brought out a lot of my natural highlights. It feels really great going on, and I really enjoyed using it. However, it did make my hair more tangle-y and brittle, so I started using a leave in conditioner after and it’s been awesome!
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
I use Paul Mitchell’s Blonde Forever shampoo for my processed hair. It helps keep the brass coloring out of my hair in between appointments to my stylist. It lathers up well, you don’t need too much product when washing your hair. A little more on the pricey side, but well worth it.
Hannah E.
Boone , NC
I am a blonde and I get highlights every time I go to the salon. This shampoo is my saving grace to keep my blonde from getting brassy. It’s not super outrageously priced and it goes the job. It smells great and always leaves my hair looking like I just got it done at the salon!
Brittany H.
Mesa, AZ
Back in the day when I had platinum blonde hair (2012-2013), this shampoo kept it looking so bright and cool-toned. Just all around a wonderful shampoo, with a great scent. I've tried other purple shampoos, but this one remains the very best.
Mary T.
Madison, MS
I love love LOVE this shampoo. It keeps my hair bright and blonde. It smells fantastic, and a little truly does go a long way. I consistently switch from this shampoo to one other so my hair doesn't get too used to one - but this one is by far my favorite.
Melissa C.
Can this be used for hair other than blonde? I do have blonde highlights.
Amanda R.
Powell, OH
I am looking for a new shampoo and was recommended to try Forever Blonde and am curious how good it is. I get blonde highlights put into my hair regularly and also have fine hair so I do not want anything that will weight it down or give it that greasy feel.
Becca B.
Vestal, NY
Is this shampoo purple in pigmentation? What about conditioner? I like using shampoo and conditioner often but I hate turning my hair purple from over use
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I am considering going platinum blonde for the first time ever. Would this product help minimize the damage or should I be looking for a deep conditioner?
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Are there any physical or online stores that I can purchase this product from besides Amazon? My SIL uses this and loves it, she's not due to repurchase for a while though. She bought through someone in beauty school. I want to try it!