BY PAUL MITCHELL

Chemically-treated blonde hair will grow weak and dull if not treated properly. Forever Blonde® Dramatic Repair® is an intensive, nourishing spray loaded with KerActive protein, safflower oleosomes and macadamia nut oil to penetrate, repair and moisturize weak hair for gorgeous results every time.

WHAT IT DOES

Smoothes, strengthens and replenishes depleted blonde hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Loaded with KerActive protein, safflower oleosomes and macadamia nut oil to help penetrate, repair and moisturize weakened hair.

ADDED BONUS

Lightweight yet powerful multitasking corrector specifically addresses the needs of lightened and highlighted hair.

FEATURES

• Color Safe
  • Paraben Free

• Does this KerActive forever really work like really reall...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea B.
This is the best stuff! I spray it in after the shower when my hair is damp and it helps me to brush tangle free and it also helps to rehydrate my hair and keep it hydrated. I sometimes squirt a little bit to the ends when my hair is not wet/damp just to liven it back up if I feel its super dead/dry looking.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is wonderful for many reasons! I spray in my hair if I get on my face I don't breakout like most times. It's super light and gives me touchable, smooth ,soft hair wet and dry. I will bring to the beach and spray and leave in so that way the water doesn't ravige my tresses.
It has a Clean ,luxurious smell and you dont need to spray very much!.a little goes along way ..Now I have Beautiful repaired ,shiney, blond hair
Everyday!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I have this in the full size and I love it! I received it from my local salon as a gift for getting my hair done there for the first time, I went from dark brown to blonde! I spray this is my damp hair every time after I shower and I comb it through with my fingers! It helps to condition damaged hair that has been dyed, and it works great. It smells amazing and even helps to defrizz my hair! Recommend to all blondes!
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
I really felt when I used this product it helped my hair not feel so damaged! I had super processed hair, practically falling out and this along with a few other products really helped bring my hair back to life. My hair was bleached and then had a perm put in it. That is the worst thing that can happen to your hair. So I would definitely recommend this product. It’s definitely worth the price and effective.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
My 10 year old  Daughter has platinum blond hair for her natural color that its almost white. The Texas summers make her hair brittle along with swimming in chlorine. I have her put this in her hair after showering and it does WONDERS for those split end and sun damage . It also helps her with her hair not change green from swimming too. Love this product and highly recommend it
Kaila B.
Towson, MD
Will honestly make your hair so silky. I love it. It's expensive, for good reasons. I like to spray it in my hair so I can monitor how much is going in. It doesn't cause build up or anything. The smell is awesome as well. I would buy this over and over again. Not just for blonde, for anyone with damaged hair.
Savannah M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I purchased this from my sisters salon the last time she bleached my hair as she recommended it. I find that this time the blonde in my hair definitely is lasting longer and not getting that "old dye job" look.
Jesika L.
I love this product!! I have naturally dark hair that is lightened to platinum blonde then colored rainbow. This repairative spray replenishes my weakened strands and makes my hair much more manageable. I also love the way it smells!!
Bonus, Paul Mitchell never tests on animals!!
Crystal Z.
Love this product and use it for almost all my clients, the way it makes hair feel is out of this world, and the smell is just the greatest added bonus. From curly natural to platinum blondes this will work on anyone looking for a protein and moisture boost before styling!
Whitney V.
Okeechobee, FL
I LOVE Paul Mitchell's Forever Blonde treatment. I use it in my hair every time i wash it. It makes my over processed hair feel manageable and soft. I can tell a big difference if I dont use it. I purchased it at a salon store, but its also available at most PM salons.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Does this KerActive forever really work like really really really work. I've dyed my hair blondish twice and it somewhat damaged my hair and I need my hair back to normal again!
Megan P.
Does this product dry out your hair?