BY PAUL MITCHELL

This Paul Mitchell shampoo gently cleanses lightened and highlighted blonde hair while helping to repair damage and seal the cuticle. Size: 24 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All Active ingredients: KerActive protein coats, safflower oleosomes hydrate, cuticle, Sulfate-free surfectants We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
My roommate has blonde hair, so she always bought this. I used it once and it was great. My hair was smooth, shiny, and healthy. It smells great as well. The only downfall is that the brand can sometimes be expensive depending on where you get it.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
The forever blonde helps keep the brassy color from peeking through. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. Smells great and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend to other blondes. Price is reasonable
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This is one of my favorite shampoos because my looks great like the blonde shows more while keeping it soft and managable.