BY PAUL MITCHELL

Multi-texture smoothing polish. For all hair types.  Shine and control.  Creates smooth finished looks on all textures of hair.  Highly concentrated.  Contains the Activated Shine Blend of chamomile, henna, rosemary, aloe vera and jojoba. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain your purch see more...

Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Paul Mitchell never disappoints me when it comes to hair styling products especially for these amazing finger waves in my hair! May I add that I have curly hair but you wouldn’t even notice because my hair was able to slick down nice from the pomade. Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade
April B.
Mint Hill
This product has become my go to. After having sat in my cabinet for goodness knows how long I decided to give it another try. Not sure why I stopped using it in the first place. I have 3b/3c/4b hair. Go figure! As stated in the previous reviews you can overload on it. A little goes a long way. I am transitioning. With that I'm just past 2 yrs. i don't wear my hair out and haven't used heat in over 15 yrs. so I would say that my hair is pretty healthy. The Natural Hair community would frown upon the mineral oil for very valid reasons. Bearing that in mind, I monitor usage but it just works so well it's hard to ignore it's benefits. My hair curls on the edges and the Pommade just makes them pop! I get so many compliments on my little curls. I'll continue to use but be mindful of how much and how often I use it. And yes for it to lather your hair must be damp/wet.

In researching Mineral Oil and it's effects I've found it to be rather enriching to the conditioning of hair. According to my findings there has been no scientific proof to the contrary. As such, I will continue using without limitation.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great pomade. Helps keep curly hair moisturized and locked into place while still soft. My mother used to use this to control my curls and edges when I was younger.
Yogini B.
Piscataway, NJ
I love this stuff - have used it for years and it is one of only a couple of products I use the whole bottle of instead of just giving up on when they don't seem to be working. I use it on dry hair the day after a shampoo and it puts in fullness and takes out frizz on my coarse, wavy hair. Sometimes I blow-dry upside down for a minute - it seems to activate the product better. I use an amount the size of a nickel on my shoulder-length hair so a small bottle lasts a long time. It also has a slight shimmering effect which is very pretty on curls and waves when the light hits them - I've gotten compliments on that. I highly recommend trying this product if you have "wild" hair and want to go with your hair's natural texture instead of trying to flat-iron out all the curl - it provides definition and shine while also adding volume - not easy to find in a styling product!
Brayanna T.
Cypress, TX
I'm always looking for products that provide moisture without being greasy and this is the perfect finisher to straightening my curls. My hair is naturally very dry and this keeps it from feeling so rough without leaving my hair slick. I dyed my hair blonde from a natural black and it did a great job keeping my hair moisturized. A little bit goes a long way so don't be fooled my the tiny bit of frothy goodness that comes out initially.
Tara L.
When I wear my hair in its natural state, I use this product to elongate & define my kinky/curly hair. It lasts all day, leaves my hair feeling soft, and gorgeous. This is one of few products I use for my hair. The only con I have is that the product has to be really worked in to not leave a visible white residue.
Ariell A.
Pearland, TX
I have been using this product for years! I use it as a setting foam for my rod sets and for molding and sculpting wet during wet styling. It adds moisture and leaves the hair with a beautiful shine. I would defin recommend this product for those with dry hair as well.
Rachael B.
Milan, MI
I love this stuff. Usually I hate pomades. They are insanely sticky and when u go to put it in ur hair it just goes in all the wrong places. Something about Mary moment. The saving grace for this product is that it comes out as a foam. 100x easier to work with.
I am a hair stylist, and I use this on myself and on other ladies hair. I use it to smooth some fly away baby hairs for my vintage inspired hair, and for the women with just straight, curly, or wavy hair love it because it just a nice alternative to any hair sprays or gels. It smells INCREDIBLE, and is not to glue like.
Allie A.
Works well on my hair. However, I do have fine hair. Smell is not very desirable and consistency is much thinner then that of a normal pomade. Not sure how well it would work on thick course hair. Will last me a very long time.