BY PAUL MITCHELL #16 in Pomades & Waxes

Control wavy, curly or otherwise difficult-to-manage hair with the Foaming Pommade® Texture Polish from Paul Mitchell®. Premium white oils and natural extracts help to smooth the surface and provide a radiant shine sure to impress. Turn heads with soft, polished and overall beautiful-looking hair achieved with Foaming Pommade®.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides light control for wavy, curly or unruly hair, creating head-turning shine and reflection.

HOW IT WORKS

Premium white oils and natural extracts smooth the surface and turn up the shine.

ADDED BONUS

Smoothes, softens and conditions textured tresses.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

April B.
Mint Hill
This product has become my go to. After having sat in my cabinet for goodness knows how long I decided to give it another try. Not sure why I stopped using it in the first place. I have 3b/3c/4b hair. Go figure! As stated in the previous reviews you can overload on it. A little goes a long way. I am transitioning. With that I'm just past 2 yrs. i don't wear my hair out and haven't used heat in over 15 yrs. so I would say that my hair is pretty healthy. The Natural Hair community would frown upon the mineral oil for very valid reasons. Bearing that in mind, I monitor usage but it just works so well it's hard to ignore it's benefits. My hair curls on the edges and the Pommade just makes them pop! I get so many compliments on my little curls. I'll continue to use but be mindful of how much and how often I use it. And yes for it to lather your hair must be damp/wet.

In researching Mineral Oil and it's effects I've found it to be rather enriching to the conditioning of hair. According to my findings there has been no scientific proof to the contrary. As such, I will continue using without limitation.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
This product is LIFE for my natural coils and curls!! My friend and stylist introduced me to this product a couple of years ago as I started to experiment with shorter cuts. I have three distinct hair textures on my head in zones, this works for all zones! This is a staple and must be in my home at all times for me and my daughter to define and create soft, moisturized, crunch-free curls with sheen - especially when paired with Nairobi Shine Foam Wrap!!!
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Paul Mitchell never disappoints me when it comes to hair styling products especially for these amazing finger waves in my hair! May I add that I have curly hair but you wouldn’t even notice because my hair was able to slick down nice from the pomade. Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade
Kimberly B.
I found you can use this with dry or wet hair . Holds very well and doesn't give you the shiny wet look . Recommend this for more short hair people my husband used this he liked it quite well does hold up for several hours with out a.problem . Found this at both Jcpenny and Macy's for around $48 great product
Morgan B.
I love all Paul Mitchell products! My boyfriend uses this daily and it makes his hair look great! One thing, it is kind of expensive and you can find other pomades! But the quality makes this worth it!
Sophia L.
I love using pomade on my hair and this one is one of my favorites! I love all Paul Mitchell products so of course I had to try this one! I usually put this in my hair right after a shower and it really helps to hold my curl!
Springtown, TX
Great travel size! Great pomade. Helps keep curly hair moisturized and locked into place while still soft. My mother used to use this to control my curls and edges when I was younger.
Adelle M.
My husband is always looking for a new gel. Is this a good brand?
Rubi S.
Is this better than regular pomades?
Stevie P.
I like this product.. but mine had an off smell? Do you like the smell or do you think i got a bad batch??
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Foaming Pomade? Has anyone used this?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
I've never even heard of foaming pomade! Is this any good?