Paul Mitchell Flexiblestyle Sculpting Foam uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Foam 6.7 oz Flexiblestyle Controls frizz Adds shine and balances moisture ater/Eau/Aqua, Polyquaternium-11, Isobutane, Propane, Panthenol, Wheatgermamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3-Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Anthemis Nobilis Extract/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract/Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Bromide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls see more...

Buy on Target
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Typically I love Paul Mitchell products but I did not like this sculpting foam. It left my hair feeling sticky and gave it no body. I have straight hair and I was using this product to curl my hair with hot rollers.
Carolina R.
I use this foam when I blow drying by curly hair into loose waves. It holds the style really well but only when paired with a separate antihumidity product. As for styling naturally curly hair, I wouldn't recommend this product, it leaves an odd finish.
Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love it, i don't hate it. its okay but not my favorite. i use it on a rare occasion . it leaves my hair greasy and its just not my favorite
Heather E.
This product didn't work well for me. I have very fine, wavy, shoulder length hair. The product comes out very watery and doesn't appear to do anything for my hair. The only thing I noticed while using this product was the gritty film it left behind on my hair. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
I love this product. It has a very clean scent and doesn't make my hair too crunchy. I have a lot of hair but it's fine, this product doesn't make it greasy or gross looking. I'll continue to buy this product. The price for it is well worth it.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
LOVE THE SMELL LOVE THE HOLD LOVE THE FLEXIBLITY TO STYLE LOVE PAUL MITCHELL!!! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY EXCEPT WISH THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE LOWER BUT STILL LOVE THE PRODUCT
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Love it-AMAZING price! Coconut scent is to die for, not too sickly sweet like some. Use it for wavy, beachy hair, curls or even works for a full-bodied, straight look. Best price I have ever seen for this product & will definitely buy this again from here! Very happy with purchase!!!
Marvelis T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like something tropical. Like coconut oil a little. It leaves hair soft and its cage eat to helping maintain soft waves and soft curls in hair. It was recommended to me by my stylist and I really liked it.
Geeta N.
It controlled my fuzzy hair,yet made it manageable and soft .it also lasted out throughout the day .you need just a little at a time ,it will last you a long time .