BY PAUL MITCHELL

Spray 8.5 fl oz Flexiblestyle SD Alcohol 40-B (Sda-Ca-2877) (Alcohol Denat.), Water/Eau/Aqua, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Anthemis Nobilis Extract/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract/Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Benzophenone-3, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene Meets stringent VOC clean air standards Not tested on animals see more...

• Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?2 Answers
Buy on Target
April P.
April P.
I love this product. It truly helps my hair dry faster and helps when I blow my hair out straight! It helps my hair stay straight all day.
This is the best setting/hairspray that I've ever used. is as flexible as possible, which is great
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Really enjoy using this spray when I wash my hair and right after I do my hair. My hair does not from, and it does help my hair dry faster once I pray it.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have wanted my hair to stay in place with an updo or wanted my curls to stay I used this spray. It really does work great. Just don't like that it feels really sticky.
Hilary W.
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this along with Paul Mitchell's sculpting foam. It's awesome. I haven't used a different hairspray in years. It doesn't make hair sticky or crunchy and it works.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
This is one of my favorite products working with hair. Not only does it last a long time, its very strong. It hold the styles that i want for hours!
Laken M.
Laken M.
Mayfield, KY
The best styling spray ever!! Firm enough for the hold, but doesn't make your hair stiff. Love it!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Columbia, PA
Love this stuff!! It's what my hair stylist used on me. I love the smell of it. It makes me feel like I've just been to the salon. I use it when I curl my hair. It holds the curls so well but doesn't turn my hair to a rock
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, California
Great with short hair and styles! I'm not a fan of spritz bottles because usually it spray clumpy. But I like using this spray for setting curls mostly, on short hair.
Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?