BY PAUL MITCHELL

Spray 8.5 fl oz Flexiblestyle SD Alcohol 40-B (Sda-Ca-2877) (Alcohol Denat.), Water/Eau/Aqua, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Anthemis Nobilis Extract/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract/Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Benzophenone-3, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene Meets stringent VOC clean air standards Not tested on animals see more...

• Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?2 Answers
Buy on Target
This is the best setting/hairspray that I've ever used. is as flexible as possible, which is great
Sara I.
Santa Rosa , CA
5/5 review on this product. Great hold, but doesn't make your hair seem stiff or stuck. Also smells amazing!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this products I know it has won a couple best sellers. Smells great the hold is not stiff or that tacky wet look. It holds your hair solid but with movement
Emma F.
Worthington MN
Love love love! This is great! My hair has never looked better and the smell is amazing!
Susan S.
Sterling, VA
I like Paul Mitchell hairspray because it doesn't make your hair sticky or hard. The scent is nice and it is long lasting.
Tammi M.
This spray is excellent I love it. it doesn't make my hair feel or look hard.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall this is a nice hairspray. it has a light, pleasant smell and a good hold without being overly sticky. it's also reasonably priced for a professional brand. the only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is that I personally prefer aeorosol hair sprays.
Lelania P.
Covington, TN
I like this spray because it smells good and doesn't make my head itch like other brands,.
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, California
Great with short hair and styles! I'm not a fan of spritz bottles because usually it spray clumpy. But I like using this spray for setting curls mostly, on short hair.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?