BY PAUL MITCHELL

Spray 8.5 fl oz Flexiblestyle SD Alcohol 40-B (Sda-Ca-2877) (Alcohol Denat.), Water/Eau/Aqua, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Anthemis Nobilis Extract/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract/Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Benzophenone-3, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene Meets stringent VOC clean air standards Not tested on animals see more...

• Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca
I've used this product for as long as I remember but the only difference it's not a spray bottle, I honestly don't know how a spray bottle would work since the product is kinda thick. But the product is amazing on curly hair
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have wanted my hair to stay in place with an updo or wanted my curls to stay I used this spray. It really does work great. Just don't like that it feels really sticky.
Shelby W.
This is one of my favorite products working with hair. Not only does it last a long time, its very strong. It hold the styles that i want for hours!
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this along with Paul Mitchell's sculpting foam. It's awesome. I haven't used a different hairspray in years. It doesn't make hair sticky or crunchy and it works.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Really enjoy using this spray when I wash my hair and right after I do my hair. My hair does not from, and it does help my hair dry faster once I pray it.
Christine G.
Columbia, PA
Love this stuff!! It's what my hair stylist used on me. I love the smell of it. It makes me feel like I've just been to the salon. I use it when I curl my hair. It holds the curls so well but doesn't turn my hair to a rock
Laken M.
Mayfield, KY
The best styling spray ever!! Firm enough for the hold, but doesn't make your hair stiff. Love it!
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
Love this product, it gives a great flexible hold with an amazing smell. I can not stand it when I spray a holding spray in my hair and it smells like alcohol, this definitely does not at all.
April P.
I love this product. It truly helps my hair dry faster and helps when I blow my hair out straight! It helps my hair stay straight all day.
Makenzie A.
This hairspray has a decent smell to it, definitely not overpowering. It also held my waves all day without me having to respray it all. I would recommend this to a friend for sure.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?