BY PAUL MITCHELL

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)rnFirm Style Finishing SprayrnGive your style 'super-hero' hold with memory. Spray on enhanced shine. Helps protect against sun damage. rnGuaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. rnJohn Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. rnMade in the U.S.A.rnAdditional Product Information: rnWe are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell. Paul Mitchell guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Paul Mitchell product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lisa A.
Freeze and shine does exactly as it is titled. Your hair will not and cannot move once you spray this into your hair! Be aware this will stiffen your hair, and you won't be getting beachy look with this spray. But if you need a long lasting hold with shine throughout the day, this is the stuff for you. PS. this will last you a long long time and worth the purchase.
Abby R.
El Paso, TX
This product, is pretty good, I always use it to get that extra shine in my hair. My hair is short and thick, so it does help a lot, it stays on all day, making my hair look shiny. It's a spray bottle which helps, that way you won't over use. I totally recommend this product for anyone with super thick hair!
Katherine B.
This is the best hairspray I have ever personally used. I do not use hairspray very often because I don't like the process of washing it out due to the fact my hair is so easily tangled. This hairspray holds my style all day long and also washes out super easily in the shower without damaging my hair.
Nicole H.
Reed City, MI
Not only does this spray Angelo amazing but it works and lasts all day in my five hair. I enjoy this product so much! I think it is a but pricey but can't beat the quality of the product. The smell is my favorite. Plan to continue to purchase this product.
Ashley W.
absolutely amazing, smells good and keeps your hair in place for hours, not too expensive but worth your money, it keeps your hair up in your do for multiple hours. It is better than any other brand out there. would buy again. its fantastic
Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
Works miracles on my hair. My hair is fine and limp. It lacks luster. This is the first product that I have found that gives my hair some volume and the style stays all day. Has just enough firmness to hold but doesn't looked plastered together. And my hair has super shine and luster now. I definitely recommend it to anyone,n
!
Alycia S.
Fort Pierce, FL
This stuff is amazing!!! Holds all day long after working 10 hours. I live in Florida and with our 110% humidity, we are the experts on hair care! This spray holds up even in the worst humidity. Does not make your hair "stiff" or "crunchy" like most hair spray's do. All around is an excellent spray.
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
This has been my favorite hair spray for years. This hairspray will stay put and your hair will not move and its wonderful for prom's, weddings, or any event that you need your hair to stay put.
Sara H.
Easton, PA
This product works great and doesn't leave a nasty build up of residue! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good freeze spray to keep those pesky fly-away hairs in place.
JoEllen R.
Mckeesport, PA
Best hairspray that holds with lift, and doesn't fall down. Grew fresh smell like berries. Not cheap but worth the results. My favorite over Sebastian hairspray. My hair is long and colored and fine. Would purchase again.