Paul Mitchell Finishing Spray uploaded by member-39660be0e

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add the perfect finishing touch with Awapuhi Wild Ginger® Finishing Spray™. As the final layer to your styling routine, Finishing Spray secures your style with a humidity-resistant, strong hold. In addition, resins and awapuhi extract leave hair feeling soft and healthy and provide a gorgeous, long-lasting shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Locks in style with a humidity-resistant, firm hold.

HOW IT WORKS

Resins and awapuhi extract leave hair feeling soft and healthy.

ADDED BONUS

Resists humidity and adds shine.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I was recommended to try this shampoo and conditioner to help my very damaged hair and saw huge improvement in health and softness. But my hair spray would sue it out. Now hair stays soft with this addition. I have Bettie bangs and my hair and bangs look natural and stay put all day. The scent wasn’t too strong and went away fairly fast. I would recommend this product.
Missy H.
Conshohocken, PA
This stuff is amazing! It really keeps my fine hair in place and it's some of the best spray I've used that's been able to hold my curls since my hair doesn't hold curl well at all. It smells amazing! And I would recommend this to others but it's pricey.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
This product is a god send! The whole line is amazing but Oh My Gosh you need this in your life! The smell is amazing you want to keep spraying it! It is a bit pricy but totally worth it, from the way it smells to the way it makes me hair look!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
This entire hair care line of wild ginger is amazing! Your hair color stays shiny and so vibrant. It smells amazing. I have only been able to find it at Ulta. I highly recommend it, don’t let the price scare you from trying it.
Sarah T.
Albany, LA
I currently use the shampoo and conditioner, so naturally I love the hair spray. It lasts a really long time and holds my hair in place most of the day. It definitely meets my expectations. I will ordering it again soon!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I love this spray! It smells amazing and I love that I can spray it in my hair to hold a style and still have flexibility to have movement within my hair and get a brush through. It's a little pricey but I definitely feel like it's worth it
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
The awapuhi ginger line has to be my absolute favorite Paul Mitchell line. I've never had any complaints with any of the line. It smells amazing and has a great result!
Dana C.
The smell of this spray is marvelous.  It holds your style without feeling stiff and tacky.  Use it in conjunction with other Paul Mitchell products.
Katie K.
Naperville
I do really like this product. I love for the conditioner. The only down side is the price of the product. But I know that it is quality and hasn’t done me wrong yet

back