Paul Mitchell Fast Form uploaded by Allison F.Paul Mitchell Fast Form uploaded by Jessica S.Paul Mitchell Fast Form uploaded by Holly F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For incredible hold, texture and shine, try Fast Form® Soft Style Cream Gel from Paul Mitchell®. This versatile styling gel allows for faster styling and is great for all hair types, including curly hair. Packed with natural plant extracts like shea butter and jojoba oil, hair is left feeling nourished while texture is secure, yet easy to manage.

DETAILS

WHAT IT DOES

Soothes, tames and secures any texture with long-lasting hold; creates great detail and helps reduce drying time.

HOW IT WORKS

Shea butter, evening primrose, avocado and jojoba oils boost shine and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Works wonders on curls with defined, frizz-free results; the versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Shelley G.
Whether I'm straightening or wearing my hair curled I love the scent of this and the results of my hair. This doesn't dry my hair out and strengthens and volumizes my hair. It is a creamy, gel consistency and takes very little for my shoulder length hair. Its less than 20 bucks so a bargain for the amount in the container and 1 to 2 pumps is all I need for all my hair.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
My favorite Paul Mitchell product. It's perfect for many different types of hair. It helps hold curl, it helps keep frizz down, it doesn't leave sticky residue on your hands, it smells AMAZING., etc. I recommend this product to everyone.
Lesha E.
Natchitoches, LA
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It holds your style longer and prevents humidity for affecting your hair. It's light enough to use in dry hair and in wet hair for more lasting effect. I have used this product every time I wash my hair for years!
elizabeth. ✨.
Amazing. Last time I got a haircut, the stylist put this in to moisturize and keep my curly hair flat so she could cut it. It smells like raspberries! It leaves your hair shiny and moisturized. 10/10.
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
This is my ultimate favorite gel to scrunch my hair with. One it smells amazing and two my hair does not get crunchy after using quite a bit of product. My hair forms beautiful curls as it dries.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Best styling aid a girl with fine, thin hair can have! Recommended by my stylist, and I have been hooked since. Doesn't weigh my hair down, and allows me to create amazing beach waves. Excellent product
Holly B.
I have been in love with this product for years. As a stylist, this is and has always been my go to product. Not only does it cut blow drying time down and eliminates "frizzies", it has a nice scent that is not overbearing! Overall, great product and will remain on my product list for a long time.
Kelli S.
Morgantown, WV
I have bottles of this at home, in my purse, and at my boyfriend's house. It is the perfect every day product for any style hair. I wear my hair curly, wavy, and straight, depending on the day, and I still use this every day. It reduces frizz, smells great, and makes your hair so much softer and easier to manage. I don't go anywhere without it, and the price is some of the best I've seen among Paul Mitchell products.
Hannah R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite styling product! This lightweight, cream gel formula is perfect for my fine hair. Many products weigh my hair down and make it look greasy. This product smells great, holds curls and gives amazing shine! It is a must have! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Tiffany M.
Ludowici, GA
Leaves hair flexible and soft while holding in my fly aways and keeping my hair manageable. No buildup or film on my hair. Great value for the price and exceeds my expectations. Love the scent as well as the texture of the product. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Chandni P.
Dallas, TX
Does this leave your hair feeling a bit like its hair sprayed? That kind of crispy crunchy feel? I'm not a fan of that and want something that does the job and will allow me to still run my hands through it and feels natural.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??