BY PAUL MITCHELL

Flexible Style Working spray Great looking hair is no accident. Work this quick-drying hairspray for body, control and shine. Helps protect against sun damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Sydney B.
Columbus, OH
It has always been a struggle for me to find a fast-working hair spray that will really lock in your styles' needs for the whole day, but let me tell you this is the real deal. Your hair will look just as good when you get home at night from when you sprayed it that morning. This product knows how to lock your hair in while still making it look natural, which this won me over because I cannot stand when you can tell that someone is wearing hair spray, ya know how it looks like someone literally laid glue on there hair. Haha but not for this product. If your wanting an all day hold, a couple sprays of this will do the deal!
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
What can I say? I love Paul Mitchell products and have for over 20 years. As a retired hairstylist this was always go to spray! I found it so much easier than Paul Mitchell Freeze and shine, which always left a serious build up on your hair. Fast Dry is pliable and perfect for every hair type!
Thuy Vi M.
Everett, WA
This did well to hold my curl all night, it also had a nice smell. However, I don't like the way the bottle sprayed. Could have been a defect bottle? But if it misted more, I'd have less crunchy feel
Theresa J.
Saint Peters, MO
Fast and light are the two key qualities I need in a spray due to my very fine and thin hair. Why spend product, time and more on your style when once you spray it then it is gone. This allows a solid hold, even in the soggiest of days without weighing down your hair.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I got this and a shampoo and conditioner from my brother for my birthday from his haircut ting place. It is really long lasting. I have a sandy blonde hair color and my hair is naturally straight. I don't really like the smell.
Kristin M.
Centerburg, OH
It's hard to find a spray that holds and does not get stiff. I love this. When we take the boat out I just spray and it falls back into place when we are don't boating ! Love love
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have if you have curly hair straight hair wavey hair etc. the Paul Mitchell spry will not only put a nice shine on your hair but it holds together really well
Angela P.
Pulaski, WI
Love the smell of this hairspray. It is a bit too firm or it would get 5 stars. Certainly holds hair in place! A little pricey it sometimes you have to pay for high quality.
Mkenna C.
This is EXACTLY what is says! It is not like other hair spray products, it's a lot softer. If you don't like that crunch that other products have then this is for you! I love it with soft beachy hit or really soft kind or whisky hair.
Amani A.
Tinley Park, IL
Because I have super fine and thin hair this stuff does the work for you without putting in a lot of effort in styling your hair. The formula is great! You definitely don't get sticky fingers after using it
Miranda M.