Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray uploaded by Jaleasa A.Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray uploaded by Alicia H.Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray uploaded by Alicia H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For flexible styling with a medium, touchable hold, use Paul Mitchell's Fast Drying Sculpting Spray™. This workable hairspray is great for adding body, shine and creating natural-looking styles that look clean and put-together. Perfect for use as a medium-hold spray, it leaves hair feeling silky soft and looking elegantly beautiful. Adds body, flexible control and shine for any finished style. Flexible styling agents quickly reactivate with heat or water.

How To Use:

Spray onto dry hair to work into style.

Jimmy W.
Orlando
I am a "hair guy" and this is my absolutely favorite hairspray I have ever used. A little bit goes a LONG way and still provides all-day hold. One bottle will last you months. I have used this as a finishing spray, or as my principal styler for those days when my hair looks particularly perfect after blowing it dry. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!
Sylvia V.
Saint Paul
This product will guaranteed no doubt give you the hold you’re looking for. The smell is pleasant yet not overbearing, and it works great on my hair which is thick, wavy, and coarse. My only complaint would be that the hair can become slightly stiff, but sometimes that’s a sacrifice we have to make for that trustworthy hold!
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I love this hair spray, it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy and it is easy to wash out. My hair stays put for hours, while using this product I never have to worry about my hair looking like a mess.
Jenny G.
Glen Burnie, MD
My hair absolutely does NOT hold curl under normal circumstances. I was always amazed at how long my hair would hold curl when I would go get my hair cut and styled. I asked what type of spray was being used when my hair was curled and thats when I found out about the Paul Mitchell Fast Dry Sculpting Spray. I simply put a couple sprays on my hair when I first put a section of hair on the curling iron & then again when I am done curling that section of hair. Often times my hair is still somewhat curly the next morning. It has been wonderful for me!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
If you want really really great hold that last thru most anything & for a long time this is the hairspray to use. I've used this forever I mean my mom used this on me as a lil girl that's how long it's been & I still use it to me you can't beat it it holds great while still leaving your hair touchable not stiff although if you over do it such as spraying right on your hair instead of holding arm out or applying time after time after time so on it can leave your hair a lil stiff but that can be avoided I do recommend this hairspray love it
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca
I've used this product for as long as I remember but the only difference it's not a spray bottle, I honestly don't know how a spray bottle would work since the product is kinda thick. But the product is amazing on curly hair
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
This hair spray is great for smoothing out your hair while styling, however it doesn't have a ton of hold. So you'll need to reinforce a finished look with something stronger.
Sara M.
Utica, NY
This product worked really well! It was somewhat pricey and o have found other brands that mimic this for
Less. However the smell and effectiveness cannot be mimicked. I probably would only buy this again if it was on sale!
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City , NE
When I have wanted my hair to stay in place with an updo or wanted my curls to stay I used this spray. It really does work great. Just don't like that it feels really sticky.
Diana M.
This sculpting spray is really good. It makes my hair stay in place all day, plus it's easy to use. I use this whenever I need to sculpt my hair, and it stays right there! It's great! I am so satisfied with my purchase!
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Does anyone know if this comes in an aerosol can?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dose this one work
Sallyand P.
Ontario, CA
Rocio V.
Deer Park, TX
Whats the purpose of this product?

back