BY PAUL MITCHELL

Find hair styling products at Target.com! "basics: adds body, flexible control and shine. benefits: protects hair from damaging uv rays. bonus: quickly reactivates with heat or water. details: flexible styling ingredients and a blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary boost body and shine. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Alvin, TX
This product is amazing for styling hair. It hold your hair in humidity. It is worth the price for how big the bottle is. It defiantly met my expectations and smells good and not too much like chemicals. No need for improvement. The product is perfect for me
Tracy N.
Tracy N.
North Branford, CT
This hairspray is essential if you are diffusing your own or a clients hair. I love how fast it drys with no sticky residue, it leaves your hair texturized and crisp. I highly recommend using this for adding volume and form to flat hair.
Ayesha V.
Ayesha V.
Barrington, IL
I like this product when I am doing fancy hairstyles. It's great to keep your hair in place all day or night. This works well with updos and holds my style even tho I have thick hair. I like this product
Lonny S.
Lonny S.
Richmond, VA
This is a very good spray for styling hair without making it stiff and tacky, yet it holds the style well. It has a pleasant scent, not too strong. I like that it is not an aerosol and holds all day.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Payson, UT
I love Paul Mitchell products. This one is great! I have very fine hair and this really helps with volume and texture. I love the way it makes my hair soft and it smells awesome.
Dusty G.
Dusty G.
3095 west carmine road Avon Park, FL 33825
This product works really well and like it says it drugs really fast. My hair is thick so for it to dry fast is amazing. Easy to shampoo out and you can make any style
Maria M.
Maria M.
It is a great hairstyling product. You can use it to help hold your curls or any baby hairs. This product is seriously with the money. I would highly recommend it.
Nancie T.
Nancie T.
I love Paul Mitchell and it smells so good, but I don't find that all the products does anything to my hair. It made my hair sticky and I didn't like that.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Edmonton, KY
Great!!! Doesn't make your hair feel stiff and holds great. Helps to hold curls to make them look natural. Smells great!!!! Wonderful product.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is amazing and works like a charm. It smells awesome and keeps my thick red hair beautiful! It exceeded my expectations