BY PAUL MITCHELL

Find hair styling products at Target.com! "basics: adds body, flexible control and shine. benefits: protects hair from damaging uv rays. bonus: quickly reactivates with heat or water. details: flexible styling ingredients and a blend of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary boost body and shine. see more...

Buy on Target
Paige N.
Boston, MA
I've used this before on those bad hair days and on days where you need you hair to look super presentable. I don't generally use hairspray or sculpting spray, but when I do, I definitely use this. It holds my hair where I need it to be and it doesn't have that filminess that other sprays have. It also washes out really easily at the end of the day and if you have that wayward spray that ends up going in your eyes, you don't have to worry because it does not irritate either your skin or your eyes. This stuff is perfect. A definite go-to product.
Cassandra P.
I've been using this hairspray for years now it has a firm hold and keeps my curls in place all day. I can use it to scrunch my hair and it's the perfect hair spray because it's a wet spray and not aerosol so it keeps the frizz down.
Lexi W.
Alvin, TX
This product is amazing for styling hair. It hold your hair in humidity. It is worth the price for how big the bottle is. It defiantly met my expectations and smells good and not too much like chemicals. No need for improvement. The product is perfect for me
Tracy N.
North Branford, CT
This hairspray is essential if you are diffusing your own or a clients hair. I love how fast it drys with no sticky residue, it leaves your hair texturized and crisp. I highly recommend using this for adding volume and form to flat hair.
Dusty G.
3095 west carmine road Avon Park, FL 33825
This product works really well and like it says it drugs really fast. My hair is thick so for it to dry fast is amazing. Easy to shampoo out and you can make any style
Erin L.
It is strong. Be careful not to use too much if you want your hair to stay soft. Also use it quickly or don't buy bulk and fill the same small bottle as the pump will get stuck because of this hairspray's strength.
Ayesha V.
Barrington, IL
I like this product when I am doing fancy hairstyles. It's great to keep your hair in place all day or night. This works well with updos and holds my style even tho I have thick hair. I like this product
Lonny S.
Richmond, VA
This is a very good spray for styling hair without making it stiff and tacky, yet it holds the style well. It has a pleasant scent, not too strong. I like that it is not an aerosol and holds all day.
Kristen S.
Goose Creek, SC
Really love this for my fine hair that likes to go flat. However, the spray wax from paul Mitchell best. It can survive day to day but best thing is it's staying power for those special occasions
Melanie T.
Payson, UT
I love Paul Mitchell products. This one is great! I have very fine hair and this really helps with volume and texture. I love the way it makes my hair soft and it smells awesome.