BY PAUL MITCHELL

This sculpting spray gives body control and shine. Medium flexible styling resins and our Activated Botanical Blend of algae aloe jojoba henna and rosemary enhance shine and add body with memory Working Spray. see more...

Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
Favorite hairspray of all time. If you don't want your hair to move this is the product for you. It's very strong to hold to almost any hairstyle and it adds shine.
Kendall G.
Okay I really love Paul Mitchell so Id hate to give this review but this stuff isnt that great. Dont get me wrong the hold on hair is literally so good it would make my curls look fake. But i have sensitive skin and it broke me out really bad. It also made my hair extremely hard and crunchy. It lso has very chemical smell to it
Makayla B.
Paris, TX
I love this product! It's doesn't take much and it will keep your hair in the same style all day long. Putting to much can be a bit of a bad thing, but like I said, it lasts all day. I would recommend using as the final product because it does harden your hair to keep its shape, and using product on top may mess it up. But, overall this is a really good product.
Natalie A.
Lombard, IL
I've been using this spray since I can remember, this is my moms favorite spray and it soon became my favorite as well. I personally like the smell and it keeps my hair in place all day long, nothing negative in my opinion.
donniej b.
Lebanon, OH
Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray is a superior holding spray for hair. It allows you to work your hair as it dries and holds all day. This spray doesn't build up like so many do and doesn't dry out your hair. It also brushes out easily. Only hair spray I'll ever use.
Jada Y.
This product literally works like a dream! it makes working with your hair so much easier and I have very tangly curls and it just made it so much easier to deal with. definitely worth the price! And I have repurchased many times go our and try it if you haven't already!
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
I love this product. I use this product as well as my mom, and I honestly have no complaints. It sculpts your hair with out giving your hair the feeling of it being hard and sticky. I recommend.
Maurissa P.
Grain Valley, MO
Love this spray. I use it when I leave my hair curly, it helps define the curls and is not heavy or sticky. It does leave my hair looking wet, but all I have to do is pick it out a little and it looks great. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or straight hair.
Brian P.
Detroit, MI
I've used this hair product for years although I have tried other I keep going back to Paul Mitchell fast hair drying it's one of the best products because it doesn't leaks
Adrienne J.
Holds well, but be careful to spray before getting dressed otherwise you will have sticky clothes. Also prone to getting crunchy and stiff if you're not extremely careful about spraying distance and pressure.