Paul Mitchell Extrabody Sculpting Foam uploaded by Noemi R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Foam 6.7 oz Adds Extrabody Water/Eau/Aqua, Vp/Va Copolymer, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-11, Butane, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3-Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Quaternium-52, Steareth-21, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene Not tested on animal see more...

Buy on Target
  • "A little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The smell is great and it works great on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have never been disappointed by any Paul Mitchell hair products, they alwYs smell great and this sculpting foam leaves your hair feeling soft and not sticky at all." in 1 review
  • "Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam is another AMAZING product in the Paul Mitchell line of hair care products." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair and a gel seems to work better for me!" in 1 review
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
This foam is good, just not for my hair. It's better for thinner or shorter hair, and doesn't really hold curl or wave. I'd recommend using before blow drying, and for people who need more volume and less hold.
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam is another AMAZING product in the Paul Mitchell line of hair care products. Apply, Style, dry and enjoy the rest of your day with no worries! I Highly recommend it along with the rest of the Paul Mitchell products. No sticky, feeling. Just smooth beauty!
Ashley M.
Santa Paula, CA
Just bought this product about three months ago after I cut my hair into a bob. I love it. I love using it before blow drying my hair it keeps my style straight and minimizes my need to use my hair straightener
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Want soft voluminous curls? This is where it's at! Doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Apply to damp hair, it also cuts down on dry time. A little goes a long way. Happy hair day!
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
I love Paul Mitchell products. My hair is very fine and long, and this gives it a lot of extra body making it appear thicker and fuller. A little bit goes a long way.
Noemi R.
I've always used gel for my hair. But one day a friend recommend this mouse to me and it is perfect! It curls my hair so nice with out all the stickiness like gel. I love this product!
Renee P.
Sutton, MA
Really great hair product. I have never been disappointed by any Paul Mitchell hair products, they alwYs smell great and this sculpting foam leaves your hair feeling soft and not sticky at all.
Angela C.
Wethersfield, CT
Best product for thin or fine hair! Gives awesome volume and texture without the weight. Best to hold volume with matching hair spray. Holds all day long!!
Heather n.
I love this product! The smell is great and it works great on my hair. It makes it appear fuller and extra body.
Ginalisa A.
Norwalk, CT
I love paul mitchell profucts and absolutely love the smell. This products gives my hair that needed bounce.