BY PAUL MITCHELL

Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I generally love Paul Mitchell Products, but have a hard time buying them all the time because they're so expensive in stores, so I always use them very sparingly. I like this product because it doesn't leave a residue in my hair. I always recommend salon products over generic stuff to my friends.
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
This really gives fullness to my hair. I didn't think it would work because nothing really does but this actually did. It made my hair look full and healthy. Highly recommend this product for this who want that extra bounce and volume to their hair!
Alex H.
Newport News, VA
I use this almost every time I blow dry my hair! My hair is thick but the texture is soft and I need a little something to put some oomph in my hair! When it says extra body it's no joke! Just put a dime size amount in your damp hair and over direct your hair when blow drying and you will have beauty queen hair!
Diana W.
Brook Park, OH
My hair has not always been thin. I started to dye my hair at a young age and have never been able to have thick hair again. This product has changed my life. Every time I use this I gain thicker looking and feeling hair just like that. I would most definitely recommend this product.
kaela c.
E Providence, RI
Great for when I want to leave my hair with its natural wave. The effects of coloring often leave my locks looking limp but adding this before diffusing with the dryer or letting my hair air dry really gives it just the right amount of volume yo look effortless. I sometimes wish it had just a teensy bit more hold, but that's what strong mousse is for!
Courtney F.
I don't use many products in my hair but this one is on my top five! This product puts life back into my flat hair! I love how it smells as well. Definitely a great product.
Anne C.
Nashville, TN
I liked the way my hair felt after using this product, especially having thin hair. It gave my hair the perfect lift without making my hair feel sticky or weird.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I've tried this on my hair several times & although it does make me look like I have tons of hair it kind of goes back to its flat normal self within a couple of hours but I really do like this product
Sarah H.
Spring, TX
My hair tends to go flat and this stuff really helps it not to go super flat and lifeless I really like this stuff and will keep buying it
The price is a little high but that's normal for this brand
Donna L.
Grove City, OH
Awesome product for hair that is fine. It really gives my hair more fullness and body. I don't need to use as much hairspray to try and keep some style when I use this product. I really like it.
Nicole B.