Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo uploaded by Valerie G.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add volume and body to lifeless locks with Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Shampoo. This unique cleanser gently washes away impurities while adding thickness to worn-out strands. Repair damage and add volume to fine or normal hair, and enjoy overall healthy, bouncy hair that's full of shine and life every day.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses and volumizes fine to normal hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help protect and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS

Helps repair worn-down locks, boosts body and maximizes shine.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo
  • "However, it seemed to make my hair very greasy and hard to manage. " in 1 review
  • "i really adore that i can use this every day and it has such a fabulous smell to it." in 1 review
  • "Leaves you hair clean and soft." in 1 review
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I was so excited to try this product after hearing great things about Paul Mitchell products but after using it I was extremely disappointed! Not only did it not give my hair body or volume but after using both the shampoo and conditioner, I got out of the shower with dirty icky hair!! I thought maybe I just didn’t get all the product out of my hair so I used it 3 more times being sure to rinse it out 100% and I still had the same results! After speaking to a friend they did too! Disappointing- and ended up taking it back
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like the light scent of this shampoo. I'm starting to realize I don't do well with sulfates n such in my shampoos and conditioners, they make my head really dry and itchy. So for that reason I won't be repurchasing. I use the shampoo and conditioner as a pair and I honestly don't notice much more volume.. but it does smell great, and clean well.
Camille F.
I received this product as a gift, and loved it. However, because of the price, I would not normally buy it for myself. Did a great job. I naturally have thicker, volume hair, so it filled it out nicely and helped with frizz. Again, love this product! But, I think there are better ones out there for lower price.
Katie B.
I love all of Paul Mitchell's products, but this product has definitely helped me fall in love with my hair again! I have incredibly long, incredibly thick hair that typically gets weighted down easily.  This helps puts volume back into my hair and makes it feel weightless. I would highly recommend.
Melissa G.
Bay City
Although this definitely gets my hair clean, it doesn’t seem to do much other than that. When I use this with my Extra-Body conditioner, my hair is difficult to manage and often difficult to brush. The texturizing effects seem to weigh my hair down, but I do have very fine and straight hair.
Miranda S.
Elk River, MN
I love love love Paul Mitchell products! They smell great, work great and I always hate going back to something that is more drugstore because you can definety tell the difference.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Love love love this shampoo! I also have the conditioner as well. I like to use this when I’m going out or just want some extra umph in my hair. Love the smell & how it makes my hair look & feel as free use. Will definitely repurchase!
Amber B.
Billings, MT
I couldn't notice a difference in volume. I have super fine hair and it still remained the same. The smell is great and cleans well, just not a great volumizer for my hair type. I was disappointed with the main goal of the product.
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
This shampoo smells amazing!! It was great for my hair while it lasted but I think I should've gotten more for my buck. I would use this every other day because my hair is pretty dry. I was overall satisfied with the product!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I️ like the way this shampoo smells. Definitely adds volume, but having thick, but fine hair, it added a little greasiness/heaviness to it. I’ve only used this product a few times so maybe my hair just has to get used to it.
dawn m.
Is this good for color treated hair? fine hair?
Jocelyn H.
Marne, MI
Does this shampoo really add extra body?
Amanda M.
Does this shampoo work well? Does it add body without weighing hair down?
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
Ladies with finer hair! What’s your favorite volume-boosting hair product?? I recently started using Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo and conditioner and I love it! But I’m curious to hear what your faves are 🤗