BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add volume and body to lifeless locks with Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Shampoo. This unique cleanser gently washes away impurities while adding thickness to worn-out strands. Repair damage and add volume to fine or normal hair, and enjoy overall healthy, bouncy hair that's full of shine and life every day.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses and volumizes fine to normal hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help protect and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS

Helps repair worn-down locks, boosts body and maximizes shine.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo
  • "However, it seemed to make my hair very greasy and hard to manage. " in 1 review
  • "i really adore that i can use this every day and it has such a fabulous smell to it." in 1 review
  • "Leaves you hair clean and soft." in 1 review
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I was so excited to try this product after hearing great things about Paul Mitchell products but after using it I was extremely disappointed! Not only did it not give my hair body or volume but after using both the shampoo and conditioner, I got out of the shower with dirty icky hair!! I thought maybe I just didn’t get all the product out of my hair so I used it 3 more times being sure to rinse it out 100% and I still had the same results! After speaking to a friend they did too! Disappointing- and ended up taking it back
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Love love love this shampoo! I also have the conditioner as well. I like to use this when I’m going out or just want some extra umph in my hair. Love the smell & how it makes my hair look & feel as free use. Will definitely repurchase!
Mallorie P.
Iowa City
Not a big fan of this shampoo. The product stuck in my hair and was hard to wash out which was weird for a shampoo. I didn’t not see much increase in volume for my hair. It just made my scalp feel waxy.
Paula S.
I have fine hair and I LOVE this shampoo. It was a little pricey for my normal shampoo purchase, but i decided to try something better than Suave and I am so glad I did! My hair feels a little rough and squeeky after I rinse it out, but paired with a good conditioner it turns out so soft. I have noticed better and fuller hair. LOVE this shampoo. Will buy again!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like the light scent of this shampoo. I'm starting to realize I don't do well with sulfates n such in my shampoos and conditioners, they make my head really dry and itchy. So for that reason I won't be repurchasing. I use the shampoo and conditioner as a pair and I honestly don't notice much more volume.. but it does smell great, and clean well.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This shampoo smells wonderful! It is fairly affordable for a salon quality shampoo. For me, it didn't work so well. I was using this product for a few weeks and noticed a increase in flakes, and itchiness. Paul Mitchell dried the crap out of my scalp and hair. I had to do 3 deep conditioning treatments in order to get my scalp back to normal.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I was expecting this to be a little better then it actually was. I mean when you are paying $20 for a bottle of shampoo you expect to get fireworks out of it right. I only paid $7 due to the fact that I purchased it on clearance from Walgreens so it was worth it but would I have been happy if I had paid full price no way!
Camille F.
I received this product as a gift, and loved it. However, because of the price, I would not normally buy it for myself. Did a great job. I naturally have thicker, volume hair, so it filled it out nicely and helped with frizz. Again, love this product! But, I think there are better ones out there for lower price.
Katie B.
I love all of Paul Mitchell's products, but this product has definitely helped me fall in love with my hair again! I have incredibly long, incredibly thick hair that typically gets weighted down easily.  This helps puts volume back into my hair and makes it feel weightless. I would highly recommend.
Holly D.
I love just about anything Paul Mitchel and this doesn't disappoint. I used to use this product for years! I just recently switched for something better for Frizz and Dry hair, but this shampoo is still great! It wold leave my hair silky smooth and shining. I'd recommend to anyone
Jocelyn H.
Marne, MI
Does this shampoo really add extra body?
Amanda M.
Does this shampoo work well? Does it add body without weighing hair down?
dawn m.
Is this good for color treated hair? fine hair?
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
Ladies with finer hair! What’s your favorite volume-boosting hair product?? I recently started using Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo and conditioner and I love it! But I’m curious to hear what your faves are 🤗