Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

Add volume and body to lifeless locks with Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Shampoo. This unique cleanser gently washes away impurities while adding thickness to worn-out strands. Repair damage and add volume to fine or normal hair, and enjoy overall healthy, bouncy hair that's full of shine and life every day.

DooEs this product have parabens?
Ladies with finer hair! What’s your favorite volume-boosting hair product?? I recently started using [product:paul-mitchell-extra-body-daily-shampoo-28] and conditioner and I love it! But I’m curious to hear what your faves are 🤗
Is this good for color treated hair? fine hair?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Leaves you hair clean and soft.in reviews
However, it seemed to make my hair very greasy and hard to manage. in reviews
i really adore that i can use this every day and it has such a fabulous smell to it.in reviews
Olivia C.
rochester
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo uploaded by Olivia C.
I love the smell and love love love the way my hair feels right after unfortuanly my hair gets greasy quickly with this. Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo
Amanda N.
W Henrietta, NY
Great shampoo - smells amazing and seems to give an extra lift to my hair especially when coupled with a volume mousse
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I don’t have much good or bad to say about this product. It just didn’t work how I expected it to. I really want gel’s to work for me because I don’t like my oily scalp but this kind of just makes my hair feel stripped, like it took away the moisture that I originally had before using it. I don’t think I’d ever buy this product again and the leader size bottle that I bought of this on sale just sits around in my bathroom. It does not give me any more moisture or the level of moisture that my hair needs. It does seem to be light weight and not wear my hair down but I think that’s mostly in part of the fact that it strips my hair of its natural oil’s. I would not recommend this to anybody unless they absolutely needed something light weight and if they had virgin, and colored, or unlightened hair.
Lindsay G.
United states
I have very fine, thin hair so I'm always looking for something to give it body and volume. I used many drugstore brands that claimed to give volume but none of them actually worked. I'm so glad I picked up this Paul Mitchell extra body shampoo because I notice a considerable difference in my hair. My hair feels like it's more full and doesn't look so flat against my head like it normally does. I love the smell of this stuff too. I highly recommend this and the conditioner if you're looking for some body to the hair!
Lisa R.
Gallipolis, OH
Good hair care product but costs more than it is worth. There are other products available that work just as well but less expensive
Cynthia S.
Coventry, RI
Love the full-body of hair I have after using this shampoo. It smells great too! Best if followed up with the extra body conditioner. I wash my hair every day and my hair is super fine. This shampoo helps my hair look thicker and stronger than it really is.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really good for someone with an oily scalp and someone who doesn’t want their hair matted down to their scalp. It is a bit moisturizing and it smells okay, not overpowering or anything. Doesn’t give volume or anything but does help it not be matted down. I recommend using a hair mask at least once a week though because this will never be enough moisture.
Stephanie T.
Jackson , MI
I have used Paul Mitchell for years and he has never disappointed! I love the extra body shampoo it works so great and smells amazing. I buy mine from a local hair salon and it’s worth every penny.
Christie L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product !! All there products are amazing, it lathers up really good . Smells very nice , hard to describe, but trust me its awesome. I do recommend using this . It can be a little spendy , but worth it . I'm 100 % satisfied and so will you !!! Enjoy
Leah W.
wilmington, NC
This works well for creating volume but that volume usually means frizz. It is pretty stripping and leaves my waves frizzy and unmanageable. The smell is nice though.