BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thickening Gel You want hair that won t fall flat.  Help build body, control and shine into any style without flaking out. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain you see more...

Nadya D.
Pennsauken, NJ
"Omg! I LOVE your curls. What'd you put in them?"
I get asked this question no lie, atleast 20 times a day. And every single time I tell them just some Paul Mitchell strong hold gel. Not too much gets these curls just right. Not sticky, goes on smooth and adds bounce and volume, minus the stiffness. It's perfect! I love it and swear by this product. I could literally be their walking billboard lol a little pricey but it's worth it.
Brooke C.
Hazard, KY
This is a good product, goes on smooth and isn't sticky on application. However, be sure you distribute well or use in VERY small amounts because after an hour or so it tens to show exactly in places you apply. I use on my roots before blowdrying for extra volume. If you use too much its just a crunchy mess, if you do not use enough it does not even make a difference. Try this product on a day when you are just hanging out at home to get the feel for how to use it.
Annie W.
Douglasville, GA
This is my first time buying this one and it does what it says it will by increasing volume during blow drying. However, it makes the texture of my hair feel strange by making it more difficult to brush or run my fingers through. I have long hair, and I use only a tiny amount, less than dime sized so this bottle will go a long way.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
So, I have super fine hair. Like, super super fine... but LOTS of it. Just ask my husband - he think I lose enough hair to make a rug every day. My poor vacuum cleaning. Anyways, I love the extra body sculpting gel, because even though I have a lot, my hair can do the flat and limp a lot - this really helps keep the body and style going all day!
Veronika J.
As someone with fine hair, I love the PM thickening gel. It gives my hair decent texture -- especially when curling or doing some type of ponytail/up-do. I especially notice the extra body when I spend time round brushing. Note -- this does not give you volume so you still need to use a good volumizer to pump up your roots.
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
I Usually don't buy Paul Mitchell products but my friend said that she had tried this product and that she thought I would like it too. I was skeptical because I usually just buy the cheaper brand styling aids but I had a really been satisfied. So I thought I would give this a try and I did, it was great!
Maggie B.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this product. Makes my hair so thick and the volume lasts all day! A little bit goes a long way and lasts me a long time. I combine it together with mousse, and Paul Mitchell shampoos and love the outcome on my hair.
Abby M.
Altamont, NY
Love this product. Easy to use! Good price! Good for fine hair. Would use again! Much better than other similar products. Smells good and is not greasy. Lasts the entire day. Definitely worth buying again. Would recommend to anyone. Love it!
Stacy R.
Clifton Heights, PA
It is a great product my hair went from being super thin to thicker hair and body to it. I would recommend this product because it does exactly what it claims to do
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
You can find similar products like Paul Mitchell for way cheaper for example Aussie frutise and so on.. Pretty much the same thing but for less. It's a food shampoo but not worth 25 dollars