BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell extra body sculpting gel - 6.8 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Love all my Paul Mitchell products. Light weight product, last longer than cheaper products. Unscented so does bother allergy prone people. I’m naturally gray and this product helps to give boost and hold. I suggest it to my friends so I recommend you to try it!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Really good gel. I use it for everyday hair dos or when I do my hair on especial occasions. It hold really good and it's really good to bush off unlike other gels that are difficult to brush off to able to do your hair again with out having to wash every day. Got mine in Ulta.
Italy E.
Slinger, WI
This product smells amazing! I have had better products this just doesn't do it for me. The price is right if it works for you. I will use the rest because I do not waste product. If your hair is tightly curled like mine and on the dry side this may not work for you.
Megan H.
Berlin, PA
Love this product. Helps creat a great style. Smells great as well! Really helps to create that extra body everyone is looking for. It also has a great hold without feeling crunchy or hard. I use this product almost daily on clients , and myself and love it.
Megan M.
This product works well for me. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or weighed down. I also enjoy the smell. Sometimes sculpting gels and have a funny smell after a little while. I have yet to experience any funk.
Whitney C.
Clearwater, FL
I love this product. I have very thick hair and like to scrunch it often. This gives my hair the body and bounce , leaves it smelling amazing and it doesn't dry it out. I would def recommend this to a friend or anyone interested in purchasing it.
Eve W.
Louise, TX
Paul Mitchell extra body sculpting gel is something my boyfriend uses everyday! He has excema so this product doesn't mess with his scalp and is a great everyday styling gel.
Melody G.
Victorville, CA
Definitely gives you body. Easy to apply, smells great, leaves hair soft. Long lasting up until the next day. It met my expectations and was an affordable price. I have thin hair so it was effective. I would buy again.
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA
Works great!!! I love that a little can go along way with this one. I like to apply it to my hair when almost dry and use curlers! Leave my hair soft and bounce with the perfect curl hold all day!
Krystal R.
Waxahachie, TX
Great for volume! Love it to add texture when hair is still damp and then blow dry to give it natural beachy like waves! My fav. out of different types of sculpting gels!