BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell extra body sculpting gel - 6.8 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good gel. I use it for everyday hair dos or when I do my hair on especial occasions. It hold really good and it's really good to bush off unlike other gels that are difficult to brush off to able to do your hair again with out having to wash every day. Got mine in Ulta.
Italy E.
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing! I have had better products this just doesn't do it for me. The price is right if it works for you. I will use the rest because I do not waste product. If your hair is tightly curled like mine and on the dry side this may not work for you.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well for me. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or weighed down. I also enjoy the smell. Sometimes sculpting gels and have a funny smell after a little while. I have yet to experience any funk.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
This stuff works great! It smells great and I love the way it makes my hair look and smell!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Clearwater, FL
I love this product. I have very thick hair and like to scrunch it often. This gives my hair the body and bounce , leaves it smelling amazing and it doesn't dry it out. I would def recommend this to a friend or anyone interested in purchasing it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Berlin, PA
Love this product. Helps creat a great style. Smells great as well! Really helps to create that extra body everyone is looking for. It also has a great hold without feeling crunchy or hard. I use this product almost daily on clients , and myself and love it.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Victorville, CA
Definitely gives you body. Easy to apply, smells great, leaves hair soft. Long lasting up until the next day. It met my expectations and was an affordable price. I have thin hair so it was effective. I would buy again.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA
Works great!!! I love that a little can go along way with this one. I like to apply it to my hair when almost dry and use curlers! Leave my hair soft and bounce with the perfect curl hold all day!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
This gel doesn't distribute well and leaves my hair crunchy. I can usually mix it with a cream to make it work for my curly hair but I wouldn't repurchase.
Eve W.
Eve W.
louise
Paul Mitchell extra body sculpting gel is something my boyfriend uses everyday! He has excema so this product doesn't mess with his scalp and is a great everyday styling gel.