Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Marianne F.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Brookelyn M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Extra-Body Sculpting Gel® provides flexible hold while building body and adding lift to fine, limp hair. Special ingredients leave hair manageable, shiny, and add thickness to lifeless locks and even preps hair for the perfect blowout. Achieve the beautiful hair you never thought possible with Extra-Body products from Paul Mitchell®.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up the volume and provides flexible hold for fine hair, creating brush-through body without stickiness or flaking.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible, thickening and body-building ingredients create fullness and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Makes locks shiny and manageable.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Marianne F.
San Francisco, CA
My son just recently using this hair gel we bought it when he had his hair cut. It's nice hair gel after applying you have time to set/style the hair before it get hard or dry the hair. It's a great hair gel. Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel
Pam B.
Raleigh
Sines my fine hair has a tendency to remain flat, I have used this product for years. It gives my hair extra body yet doesn't make my hair feel oily. I love this product!
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I only used this gel for a little while, it was a little pricey for my liking and it left my hair very crunchy. It did not dry with my hair and leave it with extra curl or defined curl to it.
McKenzi P.
Weston, WV
My hair is very fine & this stuff works amazing! I also use the shampoo & conditioner for fine hair & it all works great!
Ana D.
Gainesville, GA
Best gel ever. Its worth the price and amount you get because a little bit goes a very long way
Krista I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absoultely love this. It worked so good on my hair while it was wet. Recommend it to anyone!
Andria W.
Dale, IN
I have bought this product before, and my husband, daughter, oldest son, and myself have all used it. This product works especially well on my son who has very thick, course hair.
Maggie B.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this product. Makes my hair so thick and the volume lasts all day! A little bit goes a long way and lasts me a long time. I combine it together with mousse, and Paul Mitchell shampoos and love the outcome on my hair.
Annie W.
Douglasville, GA
This is my first time buying this one and it does what it says it will by increasing volume during blow drying. However, it makes the texture of my hair feel strange by making it more difficult to brush or run my fingers through. I have long hair, and I use only a tiny amount, less than dime sized so this bottle will go a long way.
Jennifer S.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Adds awesome volume and life to my limp, lifeless hair. Adds total volume and fullness that I believe every woman with fine locks experiences. You'll be happy with the results!!
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?