Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Marianne F.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Brookelyn M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Extra-Body Sculpting Gel® provides flexible hold while building body and adding lift to fine, limp hair. Special ingredients leave hair manageable, shiny, and add thickness to lifeless locks and even preps hair for the perfect blowout. Achieve the beautiful hair you never thought possible with Extra-Body products from Paul Mitchell®.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up the volume and provides flexible hold for fine hair, creating brush-through body without stickiness or flaking.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible, thickening and body-building ingredients create fullness and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Makes locks shiny and manageable.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Marianne F.
San Francisco, CA
My son just recently using this hair gel we bought it when he had his hair cut. It's nice hair gel after applying you have time to set/style the hair before it get hard or dry the hair. It's a great hair gel. Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel
Caleigh C.
asheboro
I have tried so many things for my hair and this gel seems to be the one it makes my hair feel really good and i dont have to use a bunch of it
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I must say I’ve been using this hair gel for years and love it! I have used it on wet hair to add body and shine, but have also used it o dry hair to hold. It’s amazing both ways and I do not get any white flakes or anything like that. It is a bit on the pricey side but a little goes a long way so it will last you. I get mine at my local salon to ensure it’s the real deal. I highly recommend this product.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
I didn't love this hair gel. Honestly, it's stickier than others I've used, both in my hands and my hair. I don't love the way it looks once it's dried either. I try not to use any gel if I don't have to.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This sculpting gel has a lower hold, that isn't super firm. Not my favorite gel, more of. Texture gel than a holding gel
christina W.
Elmira
Its very useful to help with curling my hair. The quality of it is really nice and its long lasting and keeps the curls in my hair stay in place.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Love all my Paul Mitchell products. Light weight product, last longer than cheaper products. Unscented so does bother allergy prone people. I’m naturally gray and this product helps to give boost and hold. I suggest it to my friends so I recommend you to try it!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Sometimes when I have a big event or a long day ahead, I’ll curl my hair right so it will last longer. I always use this product to run over my curls to help them stay firm and in place. This product works great in keeping them where they need to be and helping them last through the day - however it isn’t the best at controlling frizz or helping fly-aways. I wish this product would help SMOOTH the hair in addition to keeping it in place.
Anastacia C.
Works great for hair. I use it on damp combed through hair and it immediately locks hair into place. I do not have to worry about my hair getting really puffy or frizzy.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
One of my favorite products because it helps keep my hair hydrated. My curls are more defined and it also has a coconut like smell
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?