Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Marianne F.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Brookelyn M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Extra-Body Sculpting Gel® provides flexible hold while building body and adding lift to fine, limp hair. Special ingredients leave hair manageable, shiny, and add thickness to lifeless locks and even preps hair for the perfect blowout. Achieve the beautiful hair you never thought possible with Extra-Body products from Paul Mitchell®.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up the volume and provides flexible hold for fine hair, creating brush-through body without stickiness or flaking.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible, thickening and body-building ingredients create fullness and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Makes locks shiny and manageable.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Kisha G.
This product is very good. any product by paul Mitchell is very good. its non flaking and keeps hair feeling soft and manageable.
Angie C.
Memphis, TN
Adds body while conditioning. It helps hold curls longer. It does tend to leave a "product" feel, but all that I have used have.
Aurielle J.
Yorkville, IL
Sometimes my hair doesn't want to look like I have any body to it, so I spray this through it and shake it out. It works amazing!
Taylor R.
Tampa
Best gel ever. It's unscented so it doesn't take away from the smells of your shampoo/conditioner and it hold without the crunch!
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
I love Paul Mitchell hair products for curly hair. This product defined my curls and helps against my biggest struggle, FRIZZ!
Jennifer S.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Really adds body to my fine hair. Almost makes it appear to be like a wig, but I love it! So very full of volume and life now!
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
I love this stuff it actually gives you volume in your hair if you have thin hair like me. Paul Mitchell is a great hair brand!
Kylie J.
Cozad, NE
Great products for my fine and thin hair!! I recommend it to anyone who is in the market as Paul Mitchell products are great.
Melanie C.
Sheffield, AL
I've never been the one to style my hair everyday but the times I do I always use these products and my hair turns out great.
Mercedes G.
When I use this it keeps my hair super straight even when it rains and my hair looks straight with the right amount of volume
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?