Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Marianne F.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Brookelyn M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Extra-Body Sculpting Gel® provides flexible hold while building body and adding lift to fine, limp hair. Special ingredients leave hair manageable, shiny, and add thickness to lifeless locks and even preps hair for the perfect blowout. Achieve the beautiful hair you never thought possible with Extra-Body products from Paul Mitchell®.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up the volume and provides flexible hold for fine hair, creating brush-through body without stickiness or flaking.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible, thickening and body-building ingredients create fullness and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Makes locks shiny and manageable.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Shianna T.
Boise , ID
I have used this product on my son I feel like the product isn't the best but it works a little my sons hair didn't really keep shape and stuff for very long while he would play and stuff
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
You can find similar products like Paul Mitchell for way cheaper for example Aussie frutise and so on.. Pretty much the same thing but for less. It's a food shampoo but not worth 25 dollars
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Brother uses this- absolutely recommend. He has thick hair and the gel holds up throughout the day and isn't sticky or messy, plus it's cruelty free. Paul Mitchell ALWAYS delivers.
Andria W.
Dale, IN
I have bought this product before, and my husband, daughter, oldest son, and myself have all used it. This product works especially well on my son who has very thick, course hair.
Jennifer S.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Adds awesome volume and life to my limp, lifeless hair. Adds total volume and fullness that I believe every woman with fine locks experiences. You'll be happy with the results!!
Jade M.
This product works really well for those with short hair who want their style to hold. Works well for curl sets and blow outs especially. Helps long hair hold style as well.
Sandra S.
Templeton, CA
I really like this product. A little goes a long way. The smell is fabulous and it does exactly what it says it will do! I love the way it leaves my hair after I blow dry it.
Krystal R.
Waxahachie, TX
Great for volume! Love it to add texture when hair is still damp and then blow dry to give it natural beachy like waves! My fav. out of different types of sculpting gels!
Nelly M.
Anaheim, CA
I'm so in love with this product. I have fine hair and am always looking for anything to give it more volume and this product its just perfect for that. Very worth it.
Simone S.
This is my go-to curl enhancer. It doesn't take much- just one pump- so it lasts forever! It also smells great. I use this on my damp hair before going to bed and it gives me great curls for the morning!
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?