Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Marianne F.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Brookelyn M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Extra-Body Sculpting Gel® provides flexible hold while building body and adding lift to fine, limp hair. Special ingredients leave hair manageable, shiny, and add thickness to lifeless locks and even preps hair for the perfect blowout. Achieve the beautiful hair you never thought possible with Extra-Body products from Paul Mitchell®.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up the volume and provides flexible hold for fine hair, creating brush-through body without stickiness or flaking.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible, thickening and body-building ingredients create fullness and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Makes locks shiny and manageable.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Britt W.
Massillon, OH
I use this to help boost and control curls in the summer. It dries fast and does provide volume. It could get crunchy if too much is used, but after learning the first time, I stick with less than a dime size on damp hair.
Maggie B.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this product. Makes my hair so thick and the volume lasts all day! A little bit goes a long way and lasts me a long time. I combine it together with mousse, and Paul Mitchell shampoos and love the outcome on my hair.
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
I Usually don't buy Paul Mitchell products but my friend said that she had tried this product and that she thought I would like it too. I was skeptical because I usually just buy the cheaper brand styling aids but I had a really been satisfied. So I thought I would give this a try and I did, it was great!
Megan M.
This product works well for me. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or weighed down. I also enjoy the smell. Sometimes sculpting gels and have a funny smell after a little while. I have yet to experience any funk.
Jennifer S.
Yesss. This product does what it says. The gel feels slimy at firat, so youd ezpect it to be watery, but it ended up not so. It didn't really have a smell to it. The price was a little high, but if you're buying paul mitchell, then you're getting what you pay for.
Brandy H.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely love this product. I have very fine hair so a product that doesn't make it greasy is hard to find. This product gives my fine hair a boost and leaves it shiny and not oily!
Nicole S.
I love this gel! It helps to keep my wavy locks in great shape and doesn't make my hair greasy or crunchy! The only thing is, it does take a little while for the gel to dry up in my hair.
Jordan G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the sculpting gel for my hair because it's light and gets rid of frizz. I use this product in the winter when my hair is dry and in the summer when its frizzy! It's not clumpy like other gels and doesn't make your hair look like you have gel in it!
Missy L.
I have thin hair and would recommend this to others who have thin hair and could use some extra body. Price was fair and it smelled good in my hair. I would purchase again and use it daily with my morning beauty routine. I found this online to purchase.
Whitney C.
Clearwater, FL
I love this product. I have very thick hair and like to scrunch it often. This gives my hair the body and bounce , leaves it smelling amazing and it doesn't dry it out. I would def recommend this to a friend or anyone interested in purchasing it.
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?