Jake M.
New Orleans, LA
I have used this gel for years and years. (I shudder to think of what my hair would be like without it.) I have thick, but fine hair, that wants to be flat. After I wash my hair and dry it, use the curling iron, and comb it out, I put some gel on my hands and rub together. I then rub my hands all through my hair, kind of making my hair full and messy. (WASH YOUR HANDS THOUROUGHLY, until the "slick" feel is completely gone from your hands. Otherwise, when you dry your hands on a towel, it will discolor your towel.) Let the gel dry on your hair, and you will have loads of body and texture until you wash your hair again.