Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Marianne F.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel uploaded by Brookelyn M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #59 in Hair Gel

The Extra-Body Sculpting Gel® provides flexible hold while building body and adding lift to fine, limp hair. Special ingredients leave hair manageable, shiny, and add thickness to lifeless locks and even preps hair for the perfect blowout. Achieve the beautiful hair you never thought possible with Extra-Body products from Paul Mitchell®.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up the volume and provides flexible hold for fine hair, creating brush-through body without stickiness or flaking.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible, thickening and body-building ingredients create fullness and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

Makes locks shiny and manageable.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Marianne F.
San Francisco, CA
My son just recently using this hair gel we bought it when he had his hair cut. It's nice hair gel after applying you have time to set/style the hair before it get hard or dry the hair. It's a great hair gel. Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I must say I’ve been using this hair gel for years and love it! I have used it on wet hair to add body and shine, but have also used it o dry hair to hold. It’s amazing both ways and I do not get any white flakes or anything like that. It is a bit on the pricey side but a little goes a long way so it will last you. I get mine at my local salon to ensure it’s the real deal. I highly recommend this product.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Sometimes when I have a big event or a long day ahead, I’ll curl my hair right so it will last longer. I always use this product to run over my curls to help them stay firm and in place. This product works great in keeping them where they need to be and helping them last through the day - however it isn’t the best at controlling frizz or helping fly-aways. I wish this product would help SMOOTH the hair in addition to keeping it in place.
Anastacia C.
Works great for hair. I use it on damp combed through hair and it immediately locks hair into place. I do not have to worry about my hair getting really puffy or frizzy.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Love all my Paul Mitchell products. Light weight product, last longer than cheaper products. Unscented so does bother allergy prone people. I’m naturally gray and this product helps to give boost and hold. I suggest it to my friends so I recommend you to try it!
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
I didn't love this hair gel. Honestly, it's stickier than others I've used, both in my hands and my hair. I don't love the way it looks once it's dried either. I try not to use any gel if I don't have to.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I only used this gel for a little while, it was a little pricey for my liking and it left my hair very crunchy. It did not dry with my hair and leave it with extra curl or defined curl to it.
Jake M.
New Orleans, LA
I have used this gel for years and years. (I shudder to think of what my hair would be like without it.) I have thick, but fine hair, that wants to be flat. After I wash my hair and dry it, use the curling iron, and comb it out, I put some gel on my hands and rub together. I then rub my hands all through my hair, kind of making my hair full and messy. (WASH YOUR HANDS THOUROUGHLY, until the "slick" feel is completely gone from your hands. Otherwise, when you dry your hands on a towel, it will discolor your towel.) Let the gel dry on your hair, and you will have loads of body and texture until you wash your hair again.
Marina A.
Santa Monica - CA
I have a lot of hair, but it's very fine, and I have a hard time finding any product that will hold it. So happy to find this gel - it gives it just enough body to blow-dry it and have it keep its shape. I do use a finishing spray along with it, but could not be happier with the product. Yes, it seems pricey, but I only press the pump once and it is plenty of product for my medium-length hair. I imagine it will last a long time. Very highly recommended
Nadya D.
Pennsauken, NJ
"Omg! I LOVE your curls. What'd you put in them?"
I get asked this question no lie, atleast 20 times a day. And every single time I tell them just some Paul Mitchell strong hold gel. Not too much gets these curls just right. Not sticky, goes on smooth and adds bounce and volume, minus the stiffness. It's perfect! I love it and swear by this product. I could literally be their walking billboard lol a little pricey but it's worth it.
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?

back