BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thickening Gel You want hair that won t fall flat.  Help build body, control and shine into any style without flaking out. ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell . Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Paul Mitchell  see more...

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel
  • "This product not only smells really good but it holds very well as well." in 1 review
Tasha C.
Works great for hair. I use it on damp combed through hair and it immediately locks hair into place. I do not have to worry about my hair getting really puffy or frizzy.
Marina A.
Vly Cottage, NY
I have a lot of hair, but it's very fine, and I have a hard time finding any product that will hold it. So happy to find this gel - it gives it just enough body to blow-dry it and have it keep its shape. I do use a finishing spray along with it, but could not be happier with the product. Yes, it seems pricey, but I only press the pump once and it is plenty of product for my medium-length hair. I imagine it will last a long time. Very highly recommended
Danielle P.
Midland, TX
How can you go wrong with anything Paul Mitchell! I've used this line of products for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. Paul Mitchell extra body sculpting gel is one of my favorites when I want to wear my hair with my natural wave. It provides the right amount of control without weighing my fine hair down or making it look as though I haven't brushed it in a week. I absolutely recommend this for those who likes texture, volume and just the right amount of control without the sticky feeling most gels leave.
Tami H.
This is not your typical styling gel....instead of weighing your hair down it actually gives you BODY! I have tried tons of gels and this one is my favorite for adding body while holding my style. Paul MItchell styling products rock and I have been using them for years!
Britt W.
Massillon, OH
I use this to help boost and control curls in the summer. It dries fast and does provide volume. It could get crunchy if too much is used, but after learning the first time, I stick with less than a dime size on damp hair.
Shianna T.
Boise , ID
I have used this product on my son I feel like the product isn't the best but it works a little my sons hair didn't really keep shape and stuff for very long while he would play and stuff
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Brother uses this- absolutely recommend. He has thick hair and the gel holds up throughout the day and isn't sticky or messy, plus it's cruelty free. Paul Mitchell ALWAYS delivers.
Jennifer S.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Adds awesome volume and life to my limp, lifeless hair. Adds total volume and fullness that I believe every woman with fine locks experiences. You'll be happy with the results!!
Jade M.
This product works really well for those with short hair who want their style to hold. Works well for curl sets and blow outs especially. Helps long hair hold style as well.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
A little expensive, but a great product! I purchased from a local beauty school near me and put a little in my hair while it's still wet for a wavy style!
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?