BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thickening Gel You want hair that won t fall flat.  Help build body, control and shine into any style without flaking out. ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell . Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Paul Mitchell  see more...

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel
  • "This product not only smells really good but it holds very well as well." in 1 review
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for hair. I use it on damp combed through hair and it immediately locks hair into place. I do not have to worry about my hair getting really puffy or frizzy.
Christie K.
Use this product on my sons' hair every morning before school. It last all day still looks great throughout the day
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
This product not only smells really good but it holds very well as well. Doesn't feel stuff when applied to hair.
paula j.
This is a great product. Holds without feeling stiff, and doesn't crack and flake.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
A little expensive, but a great product! I purchased from a local beauty school near me and put a little in my hair while it's still wet for a wavy style!
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried it and it works great... PM products are great , they should be available everywhere
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and smells nice and clean. I don't know if it's worth the price but you can often find it on sale
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brother uses this- absolutely recommend. He has thick hair and the gel holds up throughout the day and isn't sticky or messy, plus it's cruelty free. Paul Mitchell ALWAYS delivers.
McKenzi P.
Weston, WV
My hair is very fine & this stuff works amazing! I also use the shampoo & conditioner for fine hair & it all works great!
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really difficult hair,this sculpting gel helps get it in control without leaving it feeling stiff and sticky.
tenisha a.
Wondering how well this works?