BY PAUL MITCHELL

Amazing Styling Foam Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam is a conditioning formula for dull frizzy hair. This foam can give a firm and flexible look to your hair all day long. Ideal for fragile hair, it also adds volume and shine to fine hair with a fuller and more lustrous appearance. This sculpting foam also has a unique combination of elements that are able to lock in hair moisture, thus covering each hair strand without drying them. Its breakthrough formula makes hair soft and manageable. Apply this foam to hair and style accordingly without any mess. Adds volume and shine Locks moisture Suitable to use before styling Day long firmness Makes hair smooth and flexible Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam helps build volume and shine and makes hair easily manageable. Get Started: Shake well and apply evenly through the hair and style as needed. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Leigh O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mousse hands down! I have been a hairstylist for 15 years and Paul Mitchell has the best products especially this product cocktails with super skinny!
Rachel S.
Pottstown, PA
I love this mousse. It holds the wavy look in my hair all day long. Doesn't feel hard when in and gives it great body to my hair.
Kendra N.
Fort Gay, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a hairdresser and this is one of my very favorite products for curly hair !!!! Sculpts the hair just right without leaving the hair crunchy!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love Paul Mitchell products not only do they work well but they smell amazing. They are so worth the price. This product gives great fullness for thin hair.
Sue R.
Stuart, FL
Have been using this for years. I live in FL and have curly hair. Really keeps the frizzed down

I just apply and let my hair air dry
Heather P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my curly locks it doesn't make it crunchy feeling but gives hold and body . Without the frizz
Tabitha M.
Derby, KS
This product is fabulous! I comb it through my hair with a wide tooth comb and then blow dry with a round brush. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and silky. I have been using this for years!
Cortney S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great light weight mousse, great at adding and defining extra body both when curling hair and when blowing out your hair with a round brush.
Michelle F.
New York
I've been using this foam for years, it provides the perfect curl while also not making my hair too frizzy which other products do sometimes. also affordable in comparison to other brands.
anahi c.
Tyler, TX
It makes hair look amazingly full, and makes my waves look bouncy and nice. Great for on the hurry hair do!