Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam

by Paul Mitchell

Winner of HollywoodLife.com’s 2018 Beauty Award for Best Mousse, Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Sculpting Foam® adds a boost of volume and control when used before blow-drying and styling hair. Infused with rich conditioners and emollients, it drenches thirsty strands in moisture, resulting in soft, bouncy locks that are full of healthy-looking shine and volume with every single use. This product has shipping restrictions. Please see below for more details.

What's your favorite PAUL MITCHELL, hair care product, and why?
What other Paul Mitchell hair salon products do you either want to try or love using?
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This sculpting foam by Paul Mitchell gives hair a wonderful amount of volume without leaving hair sticky or crunchy. Hair has much more texture and definition. Excellent price and value. I would definitely recommend it. I'll be purchasing again.
Jennifer H.
I was not too much of a fan of this. It made my hair stay hard and crinkly which makes it look very flat. Smells great just like u got out of the salon but I don't recommend it for daily use
Onalee F.
Copperas cove, Tx
Makes my hair so fluffy! Finally I can have super soft big Texas curls! Wonderful product, highly recommend.
Rachel S.
Pottstown, PA
I love this mousse. It holds the wavy look in my hair all day long. Doesn't feel hard when in and gives it great body to my hair.
Rita L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam - 2 pk really is nice feeling because it adds body without weighing down your hair.I like using because I also after blow drying on occasion either flat iron or use hot rollers it really makes my hair shiny without a build up.I would buy this again.
Robyn D.
I absolutely love this foam! if you want your blow outs bouncy, and a glass like shine after a total style, you would love this. i have had this product used on me. i use this on my friends, and totally recommended it too! if you know what your doing with hair, this product is awesome. price is affordable, results are so there.
Jennifer B.
This is a great product for curly and wavy hair and you don't need a lot. Also it lasts a long time.
Liana G.
carlsbad
😊I love Paul Mitchell because they have really good quality products and love there hair products Paul Mitchell
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This mousse is my favorite thing in the whole world. It smells delicious and helps make my naturally wave hair have the prettiest ringlet curls once I am done scrunching it into my damp hair and defusing it. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling crunchy at all instead leaves it nice and soft but it keeps hold all day.
Valeria M.
Tucson, AZ
The sculpting foam is nice for those who have naturally wavy hair, but not so good for people with straight hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...