BY PAUL MITCHELL

For an added boost of volume and control, use Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Sculpting Foam® before blow-drying and styling hair. Infused with rich conditioners and emollients, it drenches thirsty strands in moisture, resulting in soft, bouncy locks that are full of healthy-looking shine and volume with every single use.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates lightweight body and volume for fine hair, adding flexible control, amplifying shine and locking in moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Conditioning formula provides extra body, fullness and control, while super-emollient ingredients leave hair manageable and shiny.

ADDED BONUS

Preps hair for a gorgeous, full-body blowout.

FEATURES

• Vegan
  • Gluten Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

WHAT IT DOES

HOW IT WORKS

ADDED BONUS

Preps hair for a gorgeous, full-body blowout.

FEATURES

• Vegan
  • Gluten Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Hopkinton, MA
My son who is almost 9 Nov 1st, he was getting his regular haircut at the hairdressers before school started , & he's at that age now where he wants to look cool for school & out n about, he asked for some mouse or gel to spike his hair, which between looks adorable watching him concentrate on his style of clothing brands , & he asked for PAUL MITCHELL FLEXIBLE HOLD SCULPTING FOAM. He said he really loves the brand lines that comes sold in the hair salon, we got him a trial size to test out, & he just loves PAUL MITCHELL sculpting foam. I see him now getting ready for school, actually wants to match his clothing colors this year lol, & up next he will wash up ,& comb his hair & spike or style his hair however he wants, which always looks awesome!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Review for: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam for Unisex, 2 oz [] more...
I first found out about this product when I was in beauty school. Paul Mitchell is a great brand with great products for all hair types. This product in particular is a mousse. I normally like to run this through my hair when it’s still damp and leave it to dry naturally, but this product can also be used when dry. It doesn’t crunch or weigh the hair down, like a lot of mousses do. I enjoy this mousse and will continue to use it!
Stephanie K.
Hampton
I love the way this product goes on to your hair. It makes it look full of volume and the waves are sculpted. However, it does harder a little too much for my liking. It also makes my hair a bit tangly.
Angelica S.
Review for: Paul Mitchell 700331 Sculpting Foam - 6.7 oz - Foam more...
When I cut my hair to below shoulder length this was perfect for right out of the shower! I have a lot of volume in my hair and this just created that scrunched look! I love it! The price wasn’t bad and I use it frequently!
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Paul Mitchell Extrabody Sculpting Foam, 6.7 oz more...
This foam is good, just not for my hair. It's better for thinner or shorter hair, and doesn't really hold curl or wave. I'd recommend using before blow drying, and for people who need more volume and less hold.
Kara S.
I love this stuff! I bought it half off from my hair salon just to try it out and I'm so happy I did! Normally I wear my hair straight but this gives me the chance to switch things up. It smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or crunchy. I apply a little on damp hair and just let it air dry. I definitely don't mind paying a little extra because I know it's great quality as is all Paul Mitchell products I have tried.
Rita L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam - 2 pk really is nice feeling because it adds body without weighing down your hair.I like using because I also after blow drying on occasion either flat iron or use hot rollers it really makes my hair shiny without a build up.I would buy this again.
Justin P.
North East, MD
I love this foam. Its more like a mousse in a way. Its great if you have thin or fine hair, forget volumizers. Use this instead. I prefer to use it when my hair is still damp from a shower for a weightless but still full-bodied and styleable hair. I definitely recommend this.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
This is one of my most favorite Paul Mitchell products. I use it daily multiple times a day on clients. It has just the right amount of hold to still style your hair but also the hold to hold it into place for days. I would recommend this product for any hair type as it is not a heavy foam
A C.
I love using this on my clients and myself for extra body. Apply it in the hair when it slightly damp and emulsify in hands and then work it through the hair. I really like that this product really gives you that body without leaving that feeling of a lot of residue in your hair.
April M.
Charlotte , NC
Has anyone tried this product?
Hopkinton, MA
What's your favorite PAUL MITCHELL, hair care product, and why?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Heard this stuff is like really great I have not ever tried it because it is expensive but I would love to try it. Does it make your hair oily?
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Hopkinton, MA
What other Paul Mitchell hair salon products do you either want to try or love using?