Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Maryam M.
One of my all time favorite hairsprays! I love the hold it gives to any styles I create and I also love that it still allows you to style the hair without giving it that hard as a rock feeling. Hair still feels like hair with this! I use it all the time in my hair kit!
Chrissy J.
Vancouver , BC
Love this finishing spray! Every time I curl my hair I spray my curls with this and build up the volume, the result is incredibly big hair! I always receive the best compliments from women and men! Must try If your like me and have thin hair and are looking to receive a thick full look. If your looking to just lock your curls in place just use less product.
Denise F.
I have been using Paul Mitchell hairspray for years now, and will not be switching anytime soon! This hairspray keeps my long hair where I want it to be, without making it look like I have hairspray in. Wonderful product!
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Works great on hair styles that need to be locked in place, yet silky soft and flowing curls.

Holds up well in humid weather and provides hold with no sticky resifye or buid-up
Cynthia I.
I have used this for my daughter's hair for her dances and it held all night! The hair was not stuff, sticky & it did not leave any residue behind.
Taylor M.
Good product for extra hold! I love how this hair spray doesn't make your hair crusty like most hairspray
Michelle K.
Amazing product from Paul Mitchell and a little goes a long way with this one! One of my favs for sure.