BY PAUL MITCHELL

For maximum control and volume, use Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray®. Special thickening agents provide all-day hold and gorgeous-looking shine, fullness and texture. This firm-hold hairspray keeps every hair in place while fighting frizz in any climate and adding a superior shine for luscious and healthy-looking hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides all-day hold and maximum volume with high shine, fullness and texture.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening ingredients grip every strand for enhanced volume and texture.

ADDED BONUS

Fights frizz in any climate.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Jana D.
Arlington, TX
This gives your hair a great full bodied look while holding really well! It's not too heavy to weigh you down, instead it actually adds body, while holding your perfect 'do!
Tanya P.
LOVE! A little goes a long way. I have crazy frizzy baby hairs and when it's humid in Texas this is my go to! It locks in my curls and tames my annoying frizz and flyaways!
Teresa B.
Middle Island, NY
My hair is naturally dark brown However right now I have blonde highlights. The product holds your hair great and isn't sticky at all, it's still soft and manageable. I would definitely buy this product again! It's a keeper
Rumana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Paul Mitchell have great products. This spray keeps it hold all day. My hair shines throu out the day. It doesn't make hair looking a solide piece. Instead it's makes it look natural. Worth the money I spend for this brand.
Lauren B.
Virginia Bch, VA
While this is a little harder hold than I like initially, in about an hour my hair is perfect. I have extremely straight hair, and it takes a lot to keep a curl. This keeps the hold and makes my hair shiny.
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
If you want extra bounce in your hair, then use this when it's time to put the finishing touches on your look. It will give you that firm hold, but with touchable softness everyone wants.
madi w.
Pasco, WA
I use this daily! I attend the school Paul Mitchell and while working on other students and even on my self and I absolutely love it it's not to stiff of a hold but does hold well
Charity P.
Pasco, WA
When I travel I like to take the extra body firm finishing spray because I don't need to wash my hair that night and gives me extra body the next day.....shower, style and go
Crystal W.
Leland, NC
I use Paul Mitchell Extra Body firm finishing spray everyday to help set and hold my hair to style. I've found it dries quicker and holds longer throughout the day.
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
I really liked the scent of this hairspray but it didn't hold on my hair. I ended up have to use it multiple times a day to keep my hair in place or my curls tight.