Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jill R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love this spray! It dries so quickly and holds all day, the smell is also great!
Hannah C.
LAWRENCEBURG, KY
Love this stuff and will continue to always buy from PM due to no animal testing :):) Definitely my favorite brand and will always be a loyal customer! Even for their pet products!
Tanya P.
LOVE! A little goes a long way. I have crazy frizzy baby hairs and when it's humid in Texas this is my go to! It locks in my curls and tames my annoying frizz and flyaways!
Brittney M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have never been able to keep curls in my hair. any type of event that I would curl my hair for, I could only count on about an hour for my curls to hold. I did a ton of research before my wedding, the one day I needed my hair to cooperate, and found this. After so many years of using a ton of hair spray, I finally found a product that can keep my hair from falling
Charity P.
Pasco, WA
When I travel I like to take the extra body firm finishing spray because I don't need to wash my hair that night and gives me extra body the next day.....shower, style and go
Danae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've just used it as a normal hairspray and it does the job. It has a typical hairspray Scent which I'm not a fan of.
I love this finishing spray because you really only need a little bit in order to maintain great hold and volume all day.
Amy R.
I love how this product lets my hair style last all through the day but still gives it flexibility to move.
Shawna W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Paul Mitchell's hair spray is amazing, it kept my hair where I wanted it to be and stayed there too! It is a great price. My hair is curly and unruly, so when I straighten it, it stays and when I want it to have a little sass with my curls they are not drooping by the end of the night. Always in my cabinet.
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
If you want extra bounce in your hair, then use this when it's time to put the finishing touches on your look. It will give you that firm hold, but with touchable softness everyone wants.