BY PAUL MITCHELL

For maximum control and volume, use Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray®. Special thickening agents provide all-day hold and gorgeous-looking shine, fullness and texture. This firm-hold hairspray keeps every hair in place while fighting frizz in any climate and adding a superior shine for luscious and healthy-looking hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides all-day hold and maximum volume with high shine, fullness and texture.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening ingredients grip every strand for enhanced volume and texture.

ADDED BONUS

Fights frizz in any climate.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Milena M.
Not a bad hairspray! I usually use a different one and found this one in my drawer and was super impressed with it! It holds even the most stubborn flyaways, and also doesn't leave your hair feeling gross after wearing it all day. All in all a great product!
Tori S.
Absolutely love it hold great but doesn't look like it is even in my hair. it holds all day and keeps my hair looking fresh and styled, but when I'm ready to wash it out I don't have to fight it it just washes right out.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
This product tames fly aways and keeps them in place all day long. I absolutely am obsessed with using this on my baby hairs in a updo. The smell is one of the best smelling products on the market.
Kristen A.
Moore, SC
This product is awesome! It hold your hair in place for the whole day without making it look like its frozen. This hairspray also doesn't leave a film on your hair like most other store brands.
Tara E.
Roslyn, NY
I have used this product often. It has a great, long lasting hold, and it doesn't make my hair feel too stiff. I love the way it smells too. Great product. I would definitely buy again.
Hannah C.
LAWRENCEBURG, KY
Love this stuff and will continue to always buy from PM due to no animal testing :):) Definitely my favorite brand and will always be a loyal customer! Even for their pet products!
Debbie B.
Casey, IL
Love....Love....LOVE Paul Mitchell..have use their products for MANY years! Love the Smell and the way my hair Feels after using the Spray. I MUST have a Spray that will HOLD my hair in place without being gummy or sticky.....and THIS is the one!!
Tameekha G.
La Vergne, TN
When you are looking for a hair spray that holds your hair in place and doesn't leave that yucky film behind this is the product for you. I have been using this for a very long time.
Lizz E.
Morrilton
Love this!! It doesn't make my hair too stif like other products. Since my hair is soooo thick I really have problems with finding a good finishing spray that won't clump my hair.
Jana D.
Arlington, TX
This gives your hair a great full bodied look while holding really well! It's not too heavy to weigh you down, instead it actually adds body, while holding your perfect 'do!