Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Tee J.
This product is one of the best products to use once you have completed the perfect Style this finishing spray gives it the ultimate perfect finish
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY
A good, basic, extra-hold spray that stands up well to humidity, too. The smell is nice, and the hold lasts well through the day, too.
I love this finishing spray because you really only need a little bit in order to maintain great hold and volume all day.
Danae P.
I've just used it as a normal hairspray and it does the job. It has a typical hairspray Scent which I'm not a fan of.
Jennifer C.
This spray holds curl well, however, it does tend to weigh my hair down ... rain / moisture is not my friend ! :(
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Works well and holds for a long time. I haven't used this product in a little while but I would buy again!
Amy R.
I love how this product lets my hair style last all through the day but still gives it flexibility to move.
Amber A.
Pinehurst, TX
I use this hair spray when I need to keep my hair extra stiff. Works great. I don't use daily
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Great hold, and perfect smell! This brand is awesome! Worth the money! Lasts for a long time.
Jill R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love this spray! It dries so quickly and holds all day, the smell is also great!