Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Shawna W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Paul Mitchell's hair spray is amazing, it kept my hair where I wanted it to be and stayed there too! It is a great price. My hair is curly and unruly, so when I straighten it, it stays and when I want it to have a little sass with my curls they are not drooping by the end of the night. Always in my cabinet.
Milena M.
Not a bad hairspray! I usually use a different one and found this one in my drawer and was super impressed with it! It holds even the most stubborn flyaways, and also doesn't leave your hair feeling gross after wearing it all day. All in all a great product!
Tara E.
Roslyn, NY
I have used this product often. It has a great, long lasting hold, and it doesn't make my hair feel too stiff. I love the way it smells too. Great product. I would definitely buy again.
Hannah C.
LAWRENCEBURG, KY
Love this stuff and will continue to always buy from PM due to no animal testing :):) Definitely my favorite brand and will always be a loyal customer! Even for their pet products!
Tanya P.
LOVE! A little goes a long way. I have crazy frizzy baby hairs and when it's humid in Texas this is my go to! It locks in my curls and tames my annoying frizz and flyaways!
Rumana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Paul Mitchell have great products. This spray keeps it hold all day. My hair shines throu out the day. It doesn't make hair looking a solide piece. Instead it's makes it look natural. Worth the money I spend for this brand.
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
If you want extra bounce in your hair, then use this when it's time to put the finishing touches on your look. It will give you that firm hold, but with touchable softness everyone wants.
madi w.
Pasco, WA
I use this daily! I attend the school Paul Mitchell and while working on other students and even on my self and I absolutely love it it's not to stiff of a hold but does hold well
Charity P.
Pasco, WA
When I travel I like to take the extra body firm finishing spray because I don't need to wash my hair that night and gives me extra body the next day.....shower, style and go
Caitlin W.
This stuff is awesome! When they say strong hold they mean strong hold! It really smooths everything down and keeps your hair in place without getting crunchy.