Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Tee J.
This product is one of the best products to use once you have completed the perfect Style this finishing spray gives it the ultimate perfect finish
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this finishing spray. It holds my style all day and has a great fragrance! My hair color is dark brown and I have long, fine hair so I love how great this product holds my style. I would absolutely buy again.
Kelli S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray because when it dries down, it doesn't make my hair feel hard and crackly. It sets softly but still keeps my bangs in place all day. It doesn't have any harsh scents. Sometimes the nozzle gets blocked, but it's easy to open back up. A little goes a long way as well, so the bottle lasts forever.
Milena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad hairspray! I usually use a different one and found this one in my drawer and was super impressed with it! It holds even the most stubborn flyaways, and also doesn't leave your hair feeling gross after wearing it all day. All in all a great product!
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is not for those that like touchable, soft, natural hair. If you are like me and love big hair, you will love this. It gives my hair the texture that I need for my style to hold. Sometimes if my fine hair is feeling particularly soft, I'll spray this all over my hair and then blow dry it for a second. The hold is great and I would trust this to hold any style in place.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray holds curl well, however, it does tend to weigh my hair down ... rain / moisture is not my friend ! :(
Amanda R.
Centennial , CO
I love this one. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy and gross, but it still manages to hold my hairstyle just fine. It's not too expensive either and it works great in a pinch when your dress won't stop sticking to your tights.
Amber A.
Pinehurst, TX
I use this hair spray when I need to keep my hair extra stiff. Works great. I don't use daily
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my all time favorite hairspray!! I have been using it for over 10 years and it never lets me down! It helps keep curl in my hair all day long while keeping it frizz free. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it stiff. My curls are still soft and bouncy. It smells great too! If I could recommend one hair spray to anyone this is it! Combine it with the matching mouse and the style can last for a day.
Sue K.
I love Paul Mitchell. I haven't used one product that I have been unhappy with. So I can say this is a definite yes! I have used the whole line of the shampoos, comditioners, flattening serum, and flat iron sprays (when I wear my hair ironed & straight) with no regreats. But when I want to wear it natural & curly I use the Paul Mitchell products for Extra Body & Volume adding one of the Serums for calming the curls and the Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray to finish it off.