BY PAUL MITCHELL

For maximum control and volume, use Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray®. Special thickening agents provide all-day hold and gorgeous-looking shine, fullness and texture. This firm-hold hairspray keeps every hair in place while fighting frizz in any climate and adding a superior shine for luscious and healthy-looking hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides all-day hold and maximum volume with high shine, fullness and texture.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening ingredients grip every strand for enhanced volume and texture.

ADDED BONUS

Fights frizz in any climate.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Yesica G.
Great product! This products gives me such a great hold throughout the day without leaving my hair hard or "crunchy." This product can hold my waves or curls throughout the day and still give my hair movement and to me that's key in any finishing spray. Oh and not to mention the smell is AMAZING!
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Love this hairspray! Has amazing hold and dries pretty fast! You can literally hold your hair straight up, give it a good, quick spray with this hairspray, wait about 10 seconds and then let go and your hair will stay!! I always use this when I really need my hair to last!
Madison K.
I love this product. I have extremely curly hair so when I straighten it I want a finishing spray that will stick. This is by far the best I've used and it really exceeded my expectations. I think it's perfect for all hair types and always recommend it to others
Arely P.
Silt, CO
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell's extra body girl spray. It's so long lasting I can have one for up to 2 months using it everyday. It's so affective and easy to use. My favorite of it all is that it has an amazing sent to it and it's really refreshing!
Ariana B.
Knoxville, TN
I graduated from Paul Mitchell, and I adore their products. That being said:
The Extra Bidy Firm Finish is an awesome product for styling. Especially for special occasions and photoshoots. However, as an ever day use, it is a bit sticky and hard. Overall, when used properly and for the right look, this product is unbeatable.
Amanda R.
Centennial , CO
I love this one. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy and gross, but it still manages to hold my hairstyle just fine. It's not too expensive either and it works great in a pinch when your dress won't stop sticking to your tights.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I absolutely love this finishing spray. It holds my style all day and has a great fragrance! My hair color is dark brown and I have long, fine hair so I love how great this product holds my style. I would absolutely buy again.
Phyllis A.
Indianapolis, IN
If you want sky high har this is the product to use. It's sets hard so if you are wanting a soft touchable finish this isn't the product for you. But if you want hair that can survive gale force winds. This is the way to go!
Shawna W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Paul Mitchell's hair spray is amazing, it kept my hair where I wanted it to be and stayed there too! It is a great price. My hair is curly and unruly, so when I straighten it, it stays and when I want it to have a little sass with my curls they are not drooping by the end of the night. Always in my cabinet.
taryn e.
Paul mitchell products are among my favorite! this line however if you do not have very thin hair I would be cautious- it is amazing for very thin hair, but can have a build up feel on medium to thicker hair- for more volume there are amazing product in their line- but this spray can leave a tacky weighted feel.