Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Kelli S.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray because when it dries down, it doesn't make my hair feel hard and crackly. It sets softly but still keeps my bangs in place all day. It doesn't have any harsh scents. Sometimes the nozzle gets blocked, but it's easy to open back up. A little goes a long way as well, so the bottle lasts forever.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Paul Mitchell's hair spray is amazing, it kept my hair where I wanted it to be and stayed there too! It is a great price. My hair is curly and unruly, so when I straighten it, it stays and when I want it to have a little sass with my curls they are not drooping by the end of the night. Always in my cabinet.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this finishing spray. It holds my style all day and has a great fragrance! My hair color is dark brown and I have long, fine hair so I love how great this product holds my style. I would absolutely buy again.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
If you want extra bounce in your hair, then use this when it's time to put the finishing touches on your look. It will give you that firm hold, but with touchable softness everyone wants.
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roslyn, NY
I have used this product often. It has a great, long lasting hold, and it doesn't make my hair feel too stiff. I love the way it smells too. Great product. I would definitely buy again.
Roseann Y.
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY
A good, basic, extra-hold spray that stands up well to humidity, too. The smell is nice, and the hold lasts well through the day, too.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very firm hold. Very well worth any penny spent. This hair spray has been my go to hair spray for about 8 years plus. This product does not leave any sticky white residue does not cause any build up and is very much so a firm hold. It does have a lot of alcohol so it can be very drying. I tend to use a light mist after flat ironing or straightening my hair and a very heavy dosage if I’m going to scrunch curl or let my hair just naturally be. This product came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend it to any and everybody with all hair types. Give it a try you won’t regret it!!! I love it!!!
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. I have been using it for 10 years. It might be expensive for some people buts it's totally worth it. It keeps a hold in my hair all day. It's not a soft hairspray. It will be a little form but it really makes your hair stay. It doesn't cause buildup either.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! When they say strong hold they mean strong hold! It really smooths everything down and keeps your hair in place without getting crunchy.
Sue K.
Sue K.
I love Paul Mitchell. I haven't used one product that I have been unhappy with. So I can say this is a definite yes! I have used the whole line of the shampoos, comditioners, flattening serum, and flat iron sprays (when I wear my hair ironed & straight) with no regreats. But when I want to wear it natural & curly I use the Paul Mitchell products for Extra Body & Volume adding one of the Serums for calming the curls and the Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray to finish it off.