BY PAUL MITCHELL

For maximum control and volume, use Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray®. Special thickening agents provide all-day hold and gorgeous-looking shine, fullness and texture. This firm-hold hairspray keeps every hair in place while fighting frizz in any climate and adding a superior shine for luscious and healthy-looking hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides all-day hold and maximum volume with high shine, fullness and texture.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening ingredients grip every strand for enhanced volume and texture.

ADDED BONUS

Fights frizz in any climate.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This stuff will hold like no other! You could stick your hair straight up, give it a good spray and let it dry, after you let go your hair will stay straight up in the air! It's amazing! It does leave your hair feeling crunchy though so if you don't like that then you won't like this.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
This hairspray is not for those that like touchable, soft, natural hair. If you are like me and love big hair, you will love this. It gives my hair the texture that I need for my style to hold. Sometimes if my fine hair is feeling particularly soft, I'll spray this all over my hair and then blow dry it for a second. The hold is great and I would trust this to hold any style in place.
Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
So my hair was a mess! Frizzy as usual! I have a hairstylist as a friend and she recommended this to me. It was a little pricy but I got a discount and gave it a try! I love it! It does not have a strong chemical smell and it lasts very long!
Kitty K.
I love this hairspray. I have been using it for 10 years. It might be expensive for some people buts it's totally worth it. It keeps a hold in my hair all day. It's not a soft hairspray. It will be a little form but it really makes your hair stay. It doesn't cause buildup either.
Bree F.
Very firm hold. Very well worth any penny spent. This hair spray has been my go to hair spray for about 8 years plus. This product does not leave any sticky white residue does not cause any build up and is very much so a firm hold. It does have a lot of alcohol so it can be very drying. I tend to use a light mist after flat ironing or straightening my hair and a very heavy dosage if I’m going to scrunch curl or let my hair just naturally be. This product came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend it to any and everybody with all hair types. Give it a try you won’t regret it!!! I love it!!!
Sue K.
I love Paul Mitchell. I haven't used one product that I have been unhappy with. So I can say this is a definite yes! I have used the whole line of the shampoos, comditioners, flattening serum, and flat iron sprays (when I wear my hair ironed & straight) with no regreats. But when I want to wear it natural & curly I use the Paul Mitchell products for Extra Body & Volume adding one of the Serums for calming the curls and the Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray to finish it off.
Hannah G.
I have very straight hair that has little not no volume at all. I bought this product after seeing that a friend had it. I spray it in my hair and it automatically adds volume. I really love it. You can feel it in your hair but that doesn't bother me. I still have movement in my hair. It can make my hair look little greasy if I don't run my fingers through my hair after spraying it.It does give my hair volume and my hair stays in place. Will repurchase this.
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
This is probably my all time favorite hairspray!! I have been using it for over 10 years and it never lets me down! It helps keep curl in my hair all day long while keeping it frizz free. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it stiff. My curls are still soft and bouncy. It smells great too! If I could recommend one hair spray to anyone this is it! Combine it with the matching mouse and the style can last for a day.
Brittney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have never been able to keep curls in my hair. any type of event that I would curl my hair for, I could only count on about an hour for my curls to hold. I did a ton of research before my wedding, the one day I needed my hair to cooperate, and found this. After so many years of using a ton of hair spray, I finally found a product that can keep my hair from falling
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
I love this hairspray because when it dries down, it doesn't make my hair feel hard and crackly. It sets softly but still keeps my bangs in place all day. It doesn't have any harsh scents. Sometimes the nozzle gets blocked, but it's easy to open back up. A little goes a long way as well, so the bottle lasts forever.

Amazon