Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Bree F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very firm hold. Very well worth any penny spent. This hair spray has been my go to hair spray for about 8 years plus. This product does not leave any sticky white residue does not cause any build up and is very much so a firm hold. It does have a lot of alcohol so it can be very drying. I tend to use a light mist after flat ironing or straightening my hair and a very heavy dosage if I’m going to scrunch curl or let my hair just naturally be. This product came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend it to any and everybody with all hair types. Give it a try you won’t regret it!!! I love it!!!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff will hold like no other! You could stick your hair straight up, give it a good spray and let it dry, after you let go your hair will stay straight up in the air! It's amazing! It does leave your hair feeling crunchy though so if you don't like that then you won't like this.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is not for those that like touchable, soft, natural hair. If you are like me and love big hair, you will love this. It gives my hair the texture that I need for my style to hold. Sometimes if my fine hair is feeling particularly soft, I'll spray this all over my hair and then blow dry it for a second. The hold is great and I would trust this to hold any style in place.
Kitty K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. I have been using it for 10 years. It might be expensive for some people buts it's totally worth it. It keeps a hold in my hair all day. It's not a soft hairspray. It will be a little form but it really makes your hair stay. It doesn't cause buildup either.
Milena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad hairspray! I usually use a different one and found this one in my drawer and was super impressed with it! It holds even the most stubborn flyaways, and also doesn't leave your hair feeling gross after wearing it all day. All in all a great product!
Caitlin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! When they say strong hold they mean strong hold! It really smooths everything down and keeps your hair in place without getting crunchy.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray holds curl well, however, it does tend to weigh my hair down ... rain / moisture is not my friend ! :(
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold, and perfect smell! This brand is awesome! Worth the money! Lasts for a long time.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well and holds for a long time. I haven't used this product in a little while but I would buy again!
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
If you want extra bounce in your hair, then use this when it's time to put the finishing touches on your look. It will give you that firm hold, but with touchable softness everyone wants.