BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hold, maximum volume Give your hair a strong lift with this intense finishing spray. Thickening agents and humidity resistant ingredients grip every strand to create volume and texture with real staying power. Helps protect against sum damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Susan K.
Susan K.
I love Paul Mitchell. I haven't used one product that I have been unhappy with. So I can say this is a definite yes! I have used the whole line of the shampoos, comditioners, flattening serum, and flat iron sprays (when I wear my hair ironed & straight) with no regreats. But when I want to wear it natural & curly I use the Paul Mitchell products for Extra Body & Volume adding one of the Serums for calming the curls and the Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray to finish it off.
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
This is probably my all time favorite hairspray!! I have been using it for over 10 years and it never lets me down! It helps keep curl in my hair all day long while keeping it frizz free. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it stiff. My curls are still soft and bouncy. It smells great too! If I could recommend one hair spray to anyone this is it! Combine it with the matching mouse and the style can last for a day.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have never been able to keep curls in my hair. any type of event that I would curl my hair for, I could only count on about an hour for my curls to hold. I did a ton of research before my wedding, the one day I needed my hair to cooperate, and found this. After so many years of using a ton of hair spray, I finally found a product that can keep my hair from falling
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray because when it dries down, it doesn't make my hair feel hard and crackly. It sets softly but still keeps my bangs in place all day. It doesn't have any harsh scents. Sometimes the nozzle gets blocked, but it's easy to open back up. A little goes a long way as well, so the bottle lasts forever.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Paul Mitchell's hair spray is amazing, it kept my hair where I wanted it to be and stayed there too! It is a great price. My hair is curly and unruly, so when I straighten it, it stays and when I want it to have a little sass with my curls they are not drooping by the end of the night. Always in my cabinet.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this finishing spray. It holds my style all day and has a great fragrance! My hair color is dark brown and I have long, fine hair so I love how great this product holds my style. I would absolutely buy again.
Rumana C.
Rumana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Paul Mitchell have great products. This spray keeps it hold all day. My hair shines throu out the day. It doesn't make hair looking a solide piece. Instead it's makes it look natural. Worth the money I spend for this brand.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
If you want extra bounce in your hair, then use this when it's time to put the finishing touches on your look. It will give you that firm hold, but with touchable softness everyone wants.
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roslyn, NY
I have used this product often. It has a great, long lasting hold, and it doesn't make my hair feel too stiff. I love the way it smells too. Great product. I would definitely buy again.
Charity P.
Charity P.
Pasco, WA
When I travel I like to take the extra body firm finishing spray because I don't need to wash my hair that night and gives me extra body the next day.....shower, style and go