Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray uploaded by Melody R.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray uploaded by Rain P.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add incredible lift to your hair while holding it firmly in place with the Extra-Body Finishing Spray® from Paul Mitchell®. This workable hairspray provides superior control while adding a boost of body and shine to locks. The quick-drying, professional-grade formula provides the perfect balance of flexible hold and maximum volume for thick, gorgeous-looking hair with no residue.

WHAT IT DOES

Secures hard-to-hold hair, fights frizz, boosts volume and adds shine.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol and hydrolyzed wheat protein build body and provide a bodifying boost, so hair looks and feels thicker.

ADDED BONUS

Dries instantly without flaking or stickiness.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• "I would highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone struggling to add that missing touch to their hair." in 1 review
Preslee M.
Love ALL THINGS Paul Mitchell. This Extra-Body Finishing Spray is great for getting extra volume in the hair, and as always smells GREAT!
Bobbie M.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Extra Body Finishing Spray 12 oz more...
This product leaves my style in formation all day. I love it!!! You want be disappointed with this product, doesn't leaves a residue.
Justine N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Extra Body Finishing Spray Unisex Hair Spray by Paul Mitchell, 3.7 Ounce more...
Anything Paul Mitchell is great. I love their hairspray. I have really curly hair and use this everyday to keep from getting frizzy.
Taylor B.
Shelbyville, KY
Great holding spray! Works wonders on my hair and actually allows my hair to stay in place all day! Would recommend this to everyone.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love the volume it provides for my hair and it also gives me a soft to the touch hold all day and even till the next day!!! Love it
dorena s.
Love Paul Mitchell hair products! This worked great in my hair leaving my hair with fullness & a nice shine. & it smells amazing!
Brooke B.
Marissa, IL
Loved it! Worked great with my fine hair. The product didn't weigh my hair down or feel heavy and tacky. Would highly recommend.
Daisy Z.
Review for: Extra Body Finishing Spray 12 oz more...
Great spray gives hair texture without feeling too stiff and also keep hair style for hours very long-lasting would recommend
Ana D.
Gainesville, GA
I love this product because it holds the hair and doesn't leave it stiff or turn white when I run my fingers through my hair
Monica T.
Chicago
Perfect for right after a blowout or heating-style. There is no crunchy or sticky feeling after spraying, and the hold lasts
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Did you feel your hair was touchable after using it?
Jessica L.
North Hollywood, CA
I have never try this product before ,I would love to try it.

back