Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray uploaded by Melody R.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray uploaded by Rain P.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add incredible lift to your hair while holding it firmly in place with the Extra-Body Finishing Spray® from Paul Mitchell®. This workable hairspray provides superior control while adding a boost of body and shine to locks. The quick-drying, professional-grade formula provides the perfect balance of flexible hold and maximum volume for thick, gorgeous-looking hair with no residue.

WHAT IT DOES

Secures hard-to-hold hair, fights frizz, boosts volume and adds shine.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol and hydrolyzed wheat protein build body and provide a bodifying boost, so hair looks and feels thicker.

ADDED BONUS

Dries instantly without flaking or stickiness.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• "I would highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone struggling to add that missing touch to their hair." in 1 review
Sarah K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love this hairspray! It has great, all day hold and smells great! My favorite part is that even though it has a super strong hold you can still use it everyday.
Jessica M.
Dover, DE
I don't typically use hairspray- but when I do I definitely want to make sure it works. And this product does it for me. I will pay the high price to get an awesome hair-do.
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN
Love the body that this product leaves in my hair. It doesn't strip the oil out of my hair. Leaves my hair shiny and silky. Couldn't ask for a better product.
Sophia R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a must have hairspray in your home! Especially for an up do or amazing blowout! It's lightweight and doesn't make your hair all stiff like Aqua net
Leslie U.
Indianapolis, IN
Paul Mitchell extra body finishing spray is fantastic! My hair has lost what volume I used to have and this product has pumped up my look! Go try it, NOW!
Danielle V.
Las Vegas, NM
Awesome product i love it... You should try it also. The finishing spray is awesome leaves yoir hair shiny and great!!!! I highly recommend this product
Jennifer S.
Salt Lake City
Love using the extra body finishing spray by Paul Mitchell its a wonderful product that is very useful for your hair and keeps it in place for hours!!
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
I love Paul Mitchell hair products. They do such a great job on my hair and I have fine hair with no volume. I highly recommend Paul Mitchell products.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
While I'll admit that I do love Paul Mitchell products, and this does do its job, I don't know if it's worth the price tag attached to this hairspray.
Sandy B.
Longview, TX
I'm in love with all Paul Mitchell products none of them ever let me down I love the smell I love the way my hair looks after using their products

Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Did you feel your hair was touchable after using it?
Jessica L.
North Hollywood, CA
I have never try this product before ,I would love to try it.

Amazon