Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
The only spray that I have tried that holds my bangs in place during the extreme humidity. I don't care if the spray is a little on the hard side as long as my hair is bending all over the place in the high heat and humidity. A little tough to brush through, maybe I am using a little to much. It does not smell bad and it does not dry my hair out. I love this stuff in the summer. I have to try it out in the winter and see what the results are. I just wish the product was a little cheaper. I will still continue to buy it!!