BY PAUL MITCHELL

Anna G.
Anna G.
Wilmington, NC
Cannot begin to express my love for Paul Mitchell products!!! Not only are they of a consistent high quality, but the smell is to die for! Love this finishing spray because it gets the job done, is affordable, and doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and hard after use! 10/10 would recommend!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like it at all. it says it keeps firm but doesn't hold at all. It has bad scent and it is unpleasant. It is not that effective for my short thick hair. It is not long lasting at all.
Shantelle-Anne B.
Shantelle-Anne B.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this in my hair to give it an extra bounce and it last all day long. It gives is such an amazing volume through out the day and I love the way it smells in my hair.
Preslee M.
Preslee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ALL THINGS Paul Mitchell. This Extra-Body Finishing Spray is great for getting extra volume in the hair, and as always smells GREAT!
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the volume it provides for my hair and it also gives me a soft to the touch hold all day and even till the next day!!! Love it
Krista R.
Krista R.
Augusta, KS
Loves the way this product smelled and that it didn't make my hair super heavy or sticky!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I have curly thin frizzy hair, not very attractive. I've never been a huge hair person, I lean more towards makeup. My hair use to be straight, then within the last ten years became more easy and now curly. I never knew what to do with it bc of the frizz. Now I scrunch a small amount of oil with styling cream on towel dried hair and spray this hairspray directly after before it starts to dry. I scrunch the products throughly and let my hair air dry. This minimizes heat and therefor frizz and damage. I always get compliment now on my natural curls :)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Little Falls, NJ
I've used this spray for several occasions and it's left my hair looking great. Tons of volume and flexibility without the sticky residue some sprays leave on your hair. It is on the higher end but if your looking for quality this is your product!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Arnold, NE
Paul Mitchell does it again!!! I've been looking for a finishing spray that actually works without wrfhig my hair down and this is perfect! My hair is left with a beautiful shine and doesn't get frizzy throughout the day... and best of all my hair stays soft and doesn't get "crunchy" like it would with other finishing sprays!
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
Lemon Grove, CA
I'm a hairstylist and I love this for when I'm doing events and require undos. This hair spray is great! keeps hair in place and keeps curls, curly! Also smells great