Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray, 12 oz uploaded by Melody R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell extra body finishing spay, is a great way to finish off a look. With long lasting hold, and flexibility the spray can make a natural look or a dramatic look. The spray has agents that allow for quick drying without flaking or adding weight. By using wheat protein the product can build body even in thin or aging hair. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Emily S.
Normally hairspray is not something that I enjoy using because it makes my hair hard, and hair shouldn't be hard. I have brunette hair and it is pretty normal. I love that this keeps my style in place for a long time and doesn't feel like anything in my hair! It smells great too. I am kinda crazy and when I feel my hair all knotted up, it drives me nuts! I can brush my hair with this in and my curls stay perfect! I love this hairspray. The 12 oz. bottle that I have has lasted me forever!
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
Love this light weight hair spray use it all time in salon and at home. Great on all hair types . This one of the hairspray a that just stands out and has stood the test of time it's one of the best . Love that you get a great hold but feels light weight and if you wana run your hands through later you can. Would recommend this product
Janna Z.
Love this brand and this product! It gives me volume when I am using it to finish looks and also is great when I use it to scrunch my hair. It washes out easily and doesn't build up on my roots! Scent is pretty well for a hairspray too! Go PM!!!!!!!!!
Melissa S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My hair is super flat and nothing ever helps that I was buying my normal Paul Mitchell shampoo and condition and stumbled upon this! It is amazing and makes my hair look and feel so good! I totally recommend this
Tyenna K.
Salisbury, NC
Great for spraying on your hair after getting a blowout! The smell is amazingly well & feels great on your hair strands. This product adds extra volume to your straight hair for many days. I have 3a/3b dark brown hair. I wouldn't say I'd buy this product again though.
Dee Y.
I use this product almost every single day! I absolutely love it. This is one of the few products that I recommend to almost anyone! It's just wonderful and that's all I can say!
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN
Love the body that this product leaves in my hair. It doesn't strip the oil out of my hair. Leaves my hair shiny and silky. Couldn't ask for a better product.
Sandy B.
Longview, TX
I'm in love with all Paul Mitchell products none of them ever let me down I love the smell I love the way my hair looks after using their products

carrie f.
guthrie, Ok
This is a must have hair product for me for pageant hair, updos and every day styles. I love the extra body and it is never stiff or sticky.
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray is a great product. It has a great hold but not sticky and gross feeling. It has a nice smell to it.