Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray

Extra-Body Finishing Spray™ - Firm-hold, volume and shine For all hair types. Provides volume and hold. Helps resist humidity. Contains wheat proteins, panthenol and the activated shine blend . Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell.  Paul Mitchell guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Paul Mitchell product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray
  • "I would recommend this to anyone struggling to add that missing touch to their hair." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
One of my all-time favorite strong hold hairsprays. I especially like the air horn-shaped bottle and the continuous spray. I use this when I curl my hair on humid days so they don't fall limp. It does have a bit of a "crunchy" effect, but hey, that's what happens with strong hold hairspray. It's also really good for doing updos because it gives you a bit of tackiness to keep everything in place (no slipping bobby pins!).
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
Love this hairspray! It’s the best I’ve ever used. It doesn’t leave your hair wet like other brands it has a nice hold without looking wet. It’s also cheaper than the other high need brands! Definitely recommend!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love this product!  Its the only type of hairspray  I use.  It smells great and holds my hair without making it super hard!  It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
This product is nice, it smells super nice. It leaves your hair touchable and not crispy. The only downside was my pump on my spray broke and I had to transfer it into a different bottle.
Alexis S.
Beaumont, CA
Can I say anything negative about this hairspray? Absolutely not. This is by far my favorite brand of hairspray and the ONLY thing that gives body to my thin hair.

Not only does this stuff work miracles on holding my hair together, but it adds such a great amount of body. My hair looks fuller and it really does work hand in hand with the entire line of shampoo, conditioner, and thickening serum.

I would recommend this to anyone struggling to add that missing touch to their hair. Sometimes all you need is a little fluff to complete your outfit and with proper use, this really does the trick.

A+++ in my book!
Dhanvi S.
Hello body! This product delivers some serious volume without the unnecessary drama some other hair sprays tend to do. Completely flake free, not sticky at all, and long lasting hold. The only thing is that it does leave your hair feeling a bit stiff... But it never looks as stiff as it feels so it's not so bad. I use this on myself as well as on my clients - it's one of those products you can count on to hold a style. Give this a chance!
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my absolute favorite, can't live without product. Is there anything above an A? I have super fine stick straight hair that needs super hold on summer humid days. This holds my hair without me looking like Frankenstein. The make up of the bottle allows you to cover specific areas or cover a larger area. It dries quickly and gives you volume and hold at the same time. I've tried other hair sprays, but I always go back to this. At the end of the day my hair looks pretty darn good. I would highly recommend this. Try it and you will be a believer!!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I bought this product after getting my hair done at a salon. My hairdresses recommended it to me and told me that she loves using this product on herself as well as her clients. This product allows you to achieve that out of the salon voluminous bounce and shine. And I have to say it leaves my hair smelling amazing and it adds great shine!
Victoria D.
This finishing spray is light and flexible, if you like have moveable curls it's perfect. Downside: It does okay standing up to humidity but is probably more successful in a drier climate. Its so/so with high humidity. Over all it's nice and I would repurxhase with a coupon or discount, not at full price though.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
The product is okay, nothing special, but the nozzle gets gunked up too quickly. I've used all paul michell hair sprays and this and one other is really the only ones that do so. I'm not sure if it's the formula or the nozzle but it's really not worth having to clean it and hope the stream of the spray works right every time.