BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thickens and volumizes Thicker, fuller style starts with the right shampoo.  Reach for this super body-builder for improved manageability. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any pro see more...

• Does this shampoo really add extra body?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well? Does it add body without weighing ha...1 Answers
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Shampoo
  • "i really adore that i can use this every day and it has such a fabulous smell to it." in 1 review
  • "However, it seemed to make my hair very greasy and hard to manage. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves you hair clean and soft." in 1 review
Paula S.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair and I LOVE this shampoo. It was a little pricey for my normal shampoo purchase, but i decided to try something better than Suave and I am so glad I did! My hair feels a little rough and squeeky after I rinse it out, but paired with a good conditioner it turns out so soft. I have noticed better and fuller hair. LOVE this shampoo. Will buy again!
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Paul Mitchell Extra Body Daily Shampoo
It’s ok. Cleans my hair, don’t notice any increase in volume. I’m stuck with a huge tub of it right now. Might give it to my mom so I can try a more hydrating kind
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Paul Mitchell products and have really started purchasing other ones in the line to fall in love with them and review them. I purchased the Extra-body daily shampoo and two others that I'll review later and absolutely love it! I always love Paul Mitchell packaging because it is simple and has a unisex look to it so my husband doesn't mind having it around our bathroom. First thing I noticed about this is definitely the smell- It is AMAZING! It has such a soft, relaxing smell but I have no idea what the notes are but it's so calming for me; I used a quarter size dollop for my hair and washed my hair as I usually do from scalp to mid shaft and let the water rinse it out to my ends. After styling my hair I noticed my hair felt fuller and thicker and I almost felt like it was too much. It really does give me a lot of volume! I am only going to wash my hair with this shampoo when I go out that night or following day because I would not want that amount of thickness for the low buns I have to have for work everyday. I purchased this in the travel size that's under $4 to make sure I would love it before I committed to the big size but as soon as I run out of it I'll be purchasing the regular size and keep refilling my travel size. I don't think I'll ever be disappointed with any Paul Mitchell product; they all smell great, are well priced, and do what they say. The bottle says "...super body-builder.." and that's EXACTLY what it is! Great job Paul Mitchell!
Ash L.
I love, love, love, love this shampoo. It does not leave my scalp dry it has really shaped my hair into feeling much thicker than before. Before using this i had really thin hair that would break easily. This shampoo has strengthened my hair and i could not be more satisfied. The scent is also amazing leaves my hair smelling nice. It makes my hair noticeably shiner when styled and much more manageable. I would recommend this for everyday use. For the price it is a great buy. I was using Pantene before this and my hair felt really dull and was not as strong.
Grecia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This is the best shampoo I have ever used and I have tried many shampoo's and conditioners that cost double the price of this one. The only time it makes my hair oily is if i use the conditioner on my roots. While focusing the conditioner on the ends of my hair only, it is seriously amazing, I can't imagine using anything else. My hair is so shiny and healthy!. I love it.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite Paul Mitchell product. I am dissatisfied with my results using this hair. Although it is for "body" I have never noticed a difference at all. I do not like the texture of the conditioner because I have to use at least 4 pumps out of the bottle and it still doesn't get really lathered up. I wish I had better results!
Selena H.
Savannah, GA
I have 4b (afro) hair type and plenty of it so I don't actually use this shampoo for it's intended volumizing. I do however like this shampoo as a clarifier. I use lots of product in my hair and the extra body shampoo is great at getting my hair and scalp really clean without completely stripping it like actual "clarifying shampoos" do.
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Paul Mitchell products and I have very fine hair so naturally I had to try this. It smells amazing but in the beginning I felt it was actually having the opposite affect on my hair. I started using way less product than I thought I needed and it works amazing I have for sure seen a change in my hair.
Laura H.
West Warwick, RI
I stock up every time these go on sale! Normally shampoo cans conditioner can cause my hair to get greasy within a day. With this shampoo I can go a few days without having to wash it. The volume is perfect for my thin hair and it doesn't dry it out or weigh it down.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo it gives me a great body to my hair and volume. It gives your hair an awesome texture. It's never smooth and I love the scent. One of my favorite brands to treat my hair with. I am satisfied.
Jocelyn H.
Marne, MI
Does this shampoo really add extra body?
Amanda M.
Does this shampoo work well? Does it add body without weighing hair down?