3 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thickens and volumizes Thicker, fuller style starts with the right shampoo.  Reach for this super body-builder for improved manageability. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any pro see more...

• Does this shampoo really add extra body?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well? Does it add body without weighing hair...1 Answers
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Shampoo
  • "i really adore that i can use this every day and it has such a fabulous smell to it." in 1 review
  • "However, it seemed to make my hair very greasy and hard to manage. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves you hair clean and soft." in 1 review
Allison S.
Allison S.
Kansas City, MO
I love the smell, and how soft my hair feels after I use the product. The only downfall was I could not tell a difference in volume and body when using this product. I feel like I paid way too much for the product after seeing the outcome. This would not be the first shampoo on my list to refer to friends and family.
Reda A.
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is by far the best I have ever used. It smells SO good. Although it's more expensive than a drug store comparable brand, it lasts a really long time and a little bit goes a long way. My hair moves and bounces once it's styled and it's super soft. My boyfriend even loves this shampoo. Great buy!!!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I personally hate this shampoo. I found it does not make my hair feel clean at all..more greasy even. Barely lathers. Smells okay but the scent doesn't last. I felt like I had to wash my hair multiple times just to feel clean and in the end it just felt more dirty. Do not recommend
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Olathe, KS
This product is wonderful it works so good. It gave my hair extra strength and made it much healthier. The pricing was a little expensive since its Paul Mitchell but it was worth for me. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner. I was pretty satisfied with the results.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Paul Mitchell's products. I think they are very high quality and you get what you pay for. Even though they are more expensive, they work really well. This product gives my hair more volume. My hair is thin but I have a lot of it, so this shampoo helps.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally use this shampoo but had some on hand and decided to throw it in the shower. I like the texture and the smell. I also like the smaller bottle that fits well in my shower caddy. I've used Paul Mitchell products for years and trust the brand.
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
Love, love this shampoo! It gives my fine hair lots of body and it smells great. Although it's a little more expensive than regular shampoo it is woth the pice in my opinion. I use it daily along with a volumizing conditioner.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Paul Mitchell, but this shampoo didn't ever seem that special to me. It smells great and is good quality, but I didn't notice any more volume than I get with any other Paul Mitchell shampoo.
Brooklynn M.
Brooklynn M.
Newport Beach, CA
As someone with straight, lifeless hair, the Paul Mitchell "Extra Body Daily Shampoo" really does the trick! This shampoo adds just enough volume that goes great with my favorite styling products.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clear Brook, VA
I wish I could afford to solely use this brand! I have naturally thick hair, but sometimes it need a little boost at the roots and this shampoo does just that. A little goes a long way!
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Marne, MI
Does this shampoo really add extra body?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Does this shampoo work well? Does it add body without weighing hair down?