Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Ash L.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Melissa H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Detangles and adds volume to fine hair, leaving locks full of body, bounce and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help prevent damage and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS
Helps repair and prevent damage caused by blow-drying and styling

• Does anyone else have problems with build up from using t...1 Answers
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
I have found some pros and cons with this product. The smell is great and is a good value. My major con with this is it is very heavy. I have very thin fine hair, and I find that it leaves a build up in my hair after using. The first time I used it I thought I hadn't washed some of the product out well enough but the issue kept continuing no matter what I did. It weighed down my hair and did not work well for my hair type.
Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
Really nice product, bought it at my local beauty salon. The pricing is average for a high end hair product, the packaging is sleek as always and professional. Obviously as a high brand product it is amazing and I am sure there are dupes for it. I would recommend this product.
Ananya B.
Madison, AL
Love love this product. Been a fan of Paul Mitchell since 2007 and still going strong!
Alex C.
This is okay for my hair. Not the best product for it. But at least it smells nice.
Ashton I.
I love Paul Mitchell products. They smell amazing and make my hair feel refreshed! Best investment I've made!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an ok conditioner. I don't really find that it adds much volume, but since it's not a very moisturizing conditioner it kinda makes my hair frizzy as well. It's a fairly thick cream and spreads through hair easily with just a little bit, and smells lovely light and clean, but I just didn't find that it did what it says it's supposed to. And with the sulfates in it, it irritates my scalp. But I do have a very sensitive scalp.
Molly H.
Always a favorite I cannot get enough I use this everyday without fail 100% holy grail product
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Paul Mitchell is one of the best brands around in my opinion, truly cleanses and rejuvenates hair without leaving residue, nourishes and softens and leaves hair silky and full. It's not the cheapest option out there but there's honestly a reason for that. This is salon quality.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Love this! It really helps detangle my long curly hair with ease. Gives nice body and doesn't leave your hair greasy at all. It has a nice scent not over powering and the price is super affordable. I've bought this time and time again.
Monique N.
Bentonville , AR
I love all Paul Mitchell products! After flat ironing my hair it tends to lose volume and this puts it back in.
Carrie E.
Does anyone else have problems with build up from using this? My hair looks fine, but it feels gross! I'm not sure if it's the conditioner or something else.