Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Ash L.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Melissa H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Detangles and adds volume to fine hair, leaving locks full of body, bounce and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help prevent damage and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS
Helps repair and prevent damage caused by blow-drying and styling

• Does anyone else have problems with build up from using t...1 Answers
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
This conditioner is average for a professional product. I do love he way it smells and that it’s super lightweight but it’s just very average and for the price I feel you can find a much better product.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I want to give this 10 stars!!! My hair is limp, flat, and thin, and lives in Minnesota (yay humidity and also freezing cold weather!). Needless to say, I’ll take all the volume I can get. This. Stuff. Is. The. Love. Of. My. Life. It DOESN’T work well as a conditioner, as the instructions implies, but it works phenomenally for volume! I shampoo, rinse, and then add a little of this along with my other conditioner. It brings so much volume to my hair after blow-dried and has made me feel alive again. Thank you, Paul Mitchell, for bringing this into the world 💜
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this conditioner. It is light but so moisturizing. Normally volumizing conditioners weigh down my hair, but this stuff is really works! It’s much better than any others I have used. I will definitely be buying this again
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
Great conditioner for fine hair it detangles and makes my hair soft but not too much that it says it down when styling, wouldn’t recommend for thick course hair
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve yet to actually have a good experience with Paul Mitchell conditioners. They either provide nothing or left me feeling greasy and weighed down. For a volume conditioner I feel like I had more volume when I wasn’t using this line.
Ananya B.
Madison, AL
Love love this product. Been a fan of Paul Mitchell since 2007 and still going strong!
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
It’s ok. Doesn’t do much for volume or conditioning. Bought a huge jug though so I’m stuck with it for a while.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Love this conditioner. Smells nice and is a great price very affordable. Doesn’t weigh down my hair or make me greasy and conditions well. Would definitely rebuy
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an ok conditioner. I don't really find that it adds much volume, but since it's not a very moisturizing conditioner it kinda makes my hair frizzy as well. It's a fairly thick cream and spreads through hair easily with just a little bit, and smells lovely light and clean, but I just didn't find that it did what it says it's supposed to. And with the sulfates in it, it irritates my scalp. But I do have a very sensitive scalp.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
This product worked for my dry hair after process of bleaching.It smells great and I found it at my salon on sale!! It is a good one.
Carrie E.
Does anyone else have problems with build up from using this? My hair looks fine, but it feels gross! I'm not sure if it's the conditioner or something else.