Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Ash L.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Melissa H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Detangles and adds volume to fine hair, leaving locks full of body, bounce and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help prevent damage and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS
Helps repair and prevent damage caused by blow-drying and styling

• Does anyone else have problems with build up from using t...1 Answers
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve yet to actually have a good experience with Paul Mitchell conditioners. They either provide nothing or left me feeling greasy and weighed down. For a volume conditioner I feel like I had more volume when I wasn’t using this line.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
This conditioner is average for a professional product. I do love he way it smells and that it’s super lightweight but it’s just very average and for the price I feel you can find a much better product.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
It’s ok. Doesn’t do much for volume or conditioning. Bought a huge jug though so I’m stuck with it for a while.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an ok conditioner. I don't really find that it adds much volume, but since it's not a very moisturizing conditioner it kinda makes my hair frizzy as well. It's a fairly thick cream and spreads through hair easily with just a little bit, and smells lovely light and clean, but I just didn't find that it did what it says it's supposed to. And with the sulfates in it, it irritates my scalp. But I do have a very sensitive scalp.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This shampoo is meh. I will not repurchase. I have fine thin hair and I don't find that it thickens it, or even moisturizes well. I really love the smell. It's light and clean. But just doesn't make my hair feel soft. Gives me frizzy flyaways.. and my hair is perfectly straight, and I don't usually have that issue. It makes my head really itchy. Which most shampoos do, but this one is extra bad. I bought two liters when they were on sale and there still sitting there in my shower. I have recently started using it on my two year old. Although I perfer using my biolage on her as well, just figured I gotta use it up or it'll be there forever. Smell is nice just don't do what id like.
Alex C.
This is okay for my hair. Not the best product for it. But at least it smells nice.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
I have found some pros and cons with this product. The smell is great and is a good value. My major con with this is it is very heavy. I have very thin fine hair, and I find that it leaves a build up in my hair after using. The first time I used it I thought I hadn't washed some of the product out well enough but the issue kept continuing no matter what I did. It weighed down my hair and did not work well for my hair type.
Molly H.
Always a favorite I cannot get enough I use this everyday without fail 100% holy grail product
Sami K.
This product gives some body, but its so great for not testing on animals. I honestly don't think this is worth $28 sadly.
Heather A.
Seminole , Ok
I was not impressed with this product. It seemed to make my hair very oily and hard to manage.
Carrie E.
Does anyone else have problems with build up from using this? My hair looks fine, but it feels gross! I'm not sure if it's the conditioner or something else.

back